Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoker, how do i hide being high at 1 AM?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Username48, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Your parents won't notice if you change clothes?

And you have to talk to your parents when you get home at night?

Fell sorry for you if your 18 and your parents are that nazi about stuff like this, One of my friends parents where like that and I never understood it but whatever.

2. Accuse your parents of being high. That will take all the pressure off of you being high.

3. i would pay cash money to watch this transpire.

reminds of that movie run ronnie run, whenever hed get caught hed flip it on the cops "no, you wrecked that bus" haha

4. Be done smoking by 9:30

You'll be good, invest in some eyedrops and don't hotbox the car or else you and the car will reak.

And if you bring spare clothes, return in the ones you left in :)

5. honestly, if it's your first time the effects can last for a while
    in my experience, usually about 2-5 hours. depending
    my best advice is wait until you have a better place to do it, like when your parents arent home
    the fact that you even made this thread shows that you're going to be paranoid as fuck about it when you're high and see the time
    trust me, my parents were very very similar to yours

6. IF its your first time this will be difficult you will be fucked royally if its good weed. Stay the night at a friends house.

7. I would suggest not smoking until 1.

Go in, tell your parents that you will be staying the night at a friends house, then go out and hotbox for as long as you want :smoke:

8. If this is your first time smoking and you're going to hotbox, then plan on being high for at least 6 hours.

9. nobody has mentioned this yet......that is 4 hours, you wont be high anymore. as for smell, bring a change of shirt at least (maybe wear gym shorts under jeans) before you smoke, change shirts. then after you smoke, put the other shirt on (and then jeans back on if you did that). you will be fine

10. Yo with the change of clothes thing change clothes before you hotbox then change back into your original clothes before you get home. It might be a little suspicious if you randomly come back in different clothes.

11. I dont want to be negative but..
    you can change clothes but you guys forget that smoke sticks to EVERYTHING
    1. wash your hands (twice), they smell like smoke forsure
    2. your hair will smell, especially if it is long. only way to get rid of it is washing it
    3. use gum. your breath smells like weed
    4. eye drops. but your eyes still might be glossy looking
    5. dont hotbox unless you want to get caught when you go home
    6. dont smoke a blunt, especially hotboxing. you'll be way too high and the tobacco will make you reek of smoke into the next day without a shower

just chill though. take like two hits and wait a few minutes
    every beginner thinks "I can do this no problem" and then freaks out 15 minutes later because they got wayyy too high. you wont like it if that happens so ease into it
    and fuck anyone who says anything to you for doing it that way. its better than being paranoid or 'too high'

12. I agree with you but the way I see it is that the lung capacity only has a certain ammount of surface area that can absorb the thc.. So if you take a hit that exceeds that surface area naturaly you would need to hold it in for the thc to absorb. And when you tell a new person to hold it in it kind of gurantees that they will breath deeply and get it into their lungs, which is where some new people fail.

13. If you smoke at 9 you'll be way past good at 1.

14. Thanks for all the helpful replies! i didn't go tonight cause my friend isn't replying to my texts, so chances are he is at his girlfriend's house. But i'm kinda glad i didn't go cause like everyone said, i'll probably be paranoid. but i haven't given up on getting high! this forum will definitely be my go-to source for weed info, and hopefully i can have a good, relaxing first time. Hotboxing doesn't sound like its worth all the trouble of the smells, so i dont think i wanna do that. Thx again, everyone!

15. Man act social-but-slightly-tired with your parents. If you walked against the wall, going the farthest you possibly can from them and barely speaking.. sketchy as a motherfucker man.

take some clothes, maybe some axe but only spray a bit, water etc. and come home, tell them about how your night went ((lol leave out the "WE SMOKED POUNDS UPON POUNDS UH MAR-EEE-WAAWYNAA")) and they won't suspect a thing. say you're tired, grab a back of chips and go chill in your room and go to sleep.

16. Eye drops, Axe, and a huge ass sign that says "I'm sober"

17. try to sleep over one of there houses or something

18. Just be coo.Don't freak out and assume you'll get in trouble.They won't think you've done anything unless you give them a reason to.So like I said just be coo.

Have a good time man.