Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time smoker, how do i hide being high at 1 AM?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Username48, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Hi guys, im new to the forum!

So tonight me and two friends are going to the country in my friends car and hotboxing it around 9:00PM, and i gotta be back at 1:00AM. My parents (specifically my mom, but possibly my dad as well) will be awake and waiting for me in the living room so they know when i come home. I can't avoid them, and they will probably be suspicious and expect me to come home either high or drunk (though i have never come home as either, but i also don't go out late very often). What are some things i can do to appear sober? What should i bring with me? This will be my first time smoking weed.

2. Lol.... Just walk in. What the fuck are they going to do? Shine a flashlight in your eyes soon as you walk in?

3. Say you're tired?
    Or are you like me and stay up to blaze the second 4:20 every day too? :smoke:

4. dude, dont do it. for your 1st time you need to not be in a situation where you ave to report home anytime soon. i promise once you get a lil buzz you wont quit thinkin bout havin to see the rents an itll ruin your high.

you only get to smoke for the 1st time once, make it special.

5. 9-1? you will be fine by the time you get home probably. Just put some eye drops in before you get home and spray cologne or something. you'll be fine

6. first off, eyedrops. secondly aftershave. thirdly some common sense

if you smoke at say 9, then you should expect to be back in some form of control by 11 and probably down by 1. unless you really overdo it
    just common sense really. if you do hotbox tho you will absolutely reek. i wouldn't advise it.
    lastly. know your limits. i know its hard for you to say as its your first time but don't take a puff everytime its passed round especially if your mates are way more experienced than you. if you feel gone stop. don't smoke till you pass out cos then expect to be high for a while.

thats all i can think of.
    enjoy

7. You should be fine I doubt you will be high for longer then 4 hours, if you are still a little high you should be able to talk to your parents.

8. #8 OneLastStand, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Don't forget to remain calm. Do not lose control. When you see them, look them straight in the eyes and remain confident. Or just don't come back home till later... If it helps. Clear eyes and fabreeze are a good way to make you look soberer. Also some minty chewin gum so they can't smell your smoking breath as much

9. Keep in mind you will smell like smoke if you hot box a car without airing out.

Ive never hot boxed before but if you smoke at 9 i think the high will dissipate in the 4 hour time span before you have to be home..

Either way, bring eye drops for red eyes, water and food (self explanatory once you smoke) And deodorant like axe to cover up the smell

Enjoy!

10. Wow, thanks for all the fast replies! One more thing, my friend said i should bring a spare set of clothes. Do you think this is necessary?

11. i didnt even catch a damn buzz the first time i smoked and i smoked all damn night...but i grew up were it was just mexican brick weed back then, so maybe you will catch a high. but i read someone say that you shouldnt do it if you gotta be back soon, although i would think thats plenty of time, why even push it...you only get one first time and why whould you wanna ruin it?? doesnt sound very cool to me

12. If you're hot boxing, this is absolutely 100% necessary. You'll probably be fine man, just don't lose track of speech or something stupid like that in-front of your parents :smoke:

13. Possibly, hot boxing can leave a real obvious odor on your clothes. Especially if it's a j or a blunt. I would suggest leaving a spare shirt only in the trunk of the car or something. Pants too if you want, but idk, my parents never smelt my pants when i came home late to see if they smelt like bud.

14. yo dude you should be fine, just go to a store and grab some eyedrops. no you should be fine just throw ur jacket in his trunk and blaze up if you really want to be safe. then u can just put it back on right before u get home

me and my boys hotbox there cars all the time and were fine.

!!have fun man!!
    onelove

15. I would do so to be safe.. oh and one more thing.. Dont forget to hold in the smoke for a few seconds each time.. 5-6 seconds works great

16. Always worked for me...Or my dad always knew I was high and didn't say anything.

17. ok first off spritz a lil spray after you smoke dont overdo it and possibly have some eye drops. by one in the morning you should have no trace of marijuana on you so i think youll be alright. get snacks and good music to cruise 2

18. smoke more.

lawl no happy for you and your first time( hopfuly u dont spazz) just walk in like hey, im going to bed. should work unless they do like a sobriety test or some shit in which case u have weird folks.

19. yes. it is mandatory for hotboxing. the rents will be able to smell it on your clothes.
    i have always found that shaving cream gets rid of the smell the best. cover your mouth with it, top part of your neck, around your nose, and wash off. hopefully you will be in a situation where this will be okay.
    when you get home, you will probably be a little buzzed, but you wont look high at all so look your parents right in the eyes and dont act like youre hiding anything.

also, reeeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. remember to inhale

20. #20 Samus Aran, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Sorry but it really irks me to see people say that you need to hold it in >.< Majority of THC is absorbed as soon as the smoke hits the lungs, so as long as you inhale properly there is no need to hold in the smoke for even a second.

EDIT: This was my 420th post :)