Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much higher do edibles get you?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 911x1000, Mar 25, 2011.

1. whats a good decarb time? 2 minutes twice?

2. i do like 130 ....2 or 3 times...till it feels right.....dry and crumbles to dust...
    2 times is usually enough...but different bud is different....
    in oven at 325 for 30 min....then turn off the oven and leave it in there door shut for another 20-30min....idk how necessary that is....but it seems to work out well for me......
    and for every one i have made it for....

3. alright. just did 2 minutes twice in the microwave, bout to whip them up and throw them in the oven. ill get back to yall.

4. no you need organic PB or else it will fail, if you have to use regular PB put some vegetable oil in it or something
    and don't go lower then 335 Fahrenheit
    Gl

5. In both of the stickys both of them are using JIF PB lol...

6. you do not necessarily need organic peanut butter. something with like 14g+ of fat, i think jif will cover that..

you don't NEED organic, but if it has more fat content, it may be a choice you should consider. but no, you don't need it.

7. jiff uses artificial shit, dude i hope you put like 3 spoonfuls of butter in each cracker

8. not really sure what the point of the first half of this is...if jif has enough fat content (don't know off the top of my head, but i think it does), then it's fine to use for firecrackers.

again, edibles (especially firecrackers) is not brain surgery. just throw them together, put them in the oven, and bake it. it will work.

9. fat is fat bro. 16g reg 3g sat every serving.

just got done with decarbing and putting the crackers together. The first decarb i did it on a ceramic plate or something, the plate got really hot, too hot i think and it made a bit of it stick to the plate. Didn't make it brown either. Did it a second time in a glass cup, and it exploded when it was almost finished(thx for the warning whoevers tutorial i read :smoke:). Got it a little brown though, which is a good sign right?

I'll report back in a couple hours as long as i dont die of glass ingestion.. i tried to get all of it lol.

10. I would not eat 1.5 grams no fuckin way

11. Uhh in the sticky the guy recommends .5-1.. i think you're just dumb dude.

12. hope it went well!!!

you obviously dont need anything special....as earlier stated ...alll i use is petter pan.....and never have a problem....some weeks i do this daily;):smoke:

13. No, I just am not wasteful as yall

14. This is real!!

Go to Colorado and have a friend grab you a CHEEBA CHEW SATIVA QUAD DOSE AND WALK INTO A CONCERT LOL!

FOR SLEEPING GET THE INDICA KIND. THEY HELP KEEP YOU ASLEEP IF YOU ARE A 3AM WAKER LIKE ME

IT WILL BE IN HIGH DEF :)

15. i know its been said already but edibles get you so high. the last time i ate a brownie i spent a few hours lying down on my bed not because i was tired but because i physically couldnt move the body high was that strong.

16. Learn about 30% will receive higher edibles. This is because, if the 90-95% thc to oil is extracted from the thc. But, when you smoke a bong is just the thc% 40-65 Max. I usually use 3-0.4 grams maximum, and until now I cook what edibles. get high smoking.

17. shit didnt work. wtf am i doing wrong..? every time.. must be the peanut butter or something but other people have used the same with success?

18. #38 dirtydingusus, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011