Letting it grow...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stonednhappy, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Ive heard that MJ can grow very good in the wild in the right conditions. My plan is to grow about 50-100 plants (already got the seeds) in the woods near my place. They would have good camo and nobody woudl find em hopefully. If i planted em out there and let them grow naturally atleast a few plants have to live, right? Do you think it would work?

2. HIGH All, welcome to The City stonedhappy.......sure why not, ma' nature's been doing it for years...I'd still grow and check on them...just in case...

3. You will have to check them especially when its time to see which is male and female so you can get rid of the males, unless you like smoking seeds :)

4. HIGH *LOL* so true eh....nothing like *snap, crackle, pop*..

5. how can you tell if the plant is male of female? and how far would i have to seperate the plants for males to not interact with the females. if i planted one plant ever 50 feet would it do it?

6. To tell if they are male or female, is that the female's have little buds growing on them, and the male stems are bare, while the female stems are fuzzy, I think, or the other way around. And yes the 50 feet thing would work.

7. males develop "balls". females develop white pistils that eventually turn red as the buds ripen. do a search in the growing forum and i'm sure youll find more detailed info on the subject.

8. There is a nice sticky in the beginners section, tells you everything you need to know... Perhaps you should take a nice read and get familiar with growing prior to attempting it.

50 ft between a male and female plant is nothing, males should be killed immediately after being found.

9. pollen can float a LONG distance in wind. You'll have to pull the males.

10. o ya sorry, I thought you ment tangeling roots