Collab Sovereignty N8 Collab Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by annual, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just finished making my first vid of the new tube I picked up. The worked sections are incredible and the stemline hits amazing. Hope you guys enjoy the video and I hope to update this thread with another video in the next day or so. Sorry if you dislike the music, it was the only thing I had downloaded at the time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6z2KvenAA"]YouTube - Sovereignty N8 Collab[/ame]​

2. love it. sick glass!

3. Beautiful

4. nice tube! Next vid, show us more of the worked section..very nice work there. You have a very unique piece there. Time to get a new one now lol. But, I'm sure you already have your eye on another right? GlaSS COLLECTING IS LIKE THAT. aS SOON AS YOU GET A PIECE...YOU WANT ANOTHER!!

5. Haha Those things are Beautys.

6. Nice tube. My only thing is it doesnt look like all of the holes on the stem are being used. Like only the first 1/2 or 2/3 most of the time.
    Solid rips though.

7. You know I love my SG and I love that piece man. N8 And Steve make MAGIC together. Grats on the pick up

8. I envy you. I've wanted an SG stem8 for the longest time but i can never get the funds together. Congrats dude, truly a sick tube and I'm sure it's in good hands.

9. You got that from alt right? I remember seeing that awhile back it is so sick.

10. I'm so jealous! I absolutely LOVE when Steve and N8 do a collab, nice pickup man.

11. Ya got it from ALT. Took me awhile to finally get around to recording a video of it, it was just so nice to look at and admire.

12. Awesome piece you got bro!

is that your suby in the sig?