Severe Frostbite.. 3 months recovering (Graphic pictures)

Discussion in 'General' started by bspot123, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hooooooly shit dude! It actually looks like you made a pretty good recovery though. :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  2. kudos man

• Like Like x 1

3. Yeah man, its pretty bad but I'm pulling through. Appreciate it. My left hand is almost completely healed now. But my right hand is still having trouble.. sucks too because I'm right handed. Can't even hold a fucking pencil. But I'm hopeful.

4. wow....... kind of a dumb idea to go up there cus your car got stuck.........

but holy shit that looks liek it hurt so bad..... your lucky you got to keep your fingers dude...

5. Wow dude, that's ALL fucking bad

6. oh shit zombie hand, good to hear you didn't lose any units

7. Thanks man. But I had no other choice.. it's a rural area, there was no where else to go except the house. Nothing around except the wilderness. But yeah, in hindsight I definitely shouldn't have gone up there when I knew it was gonna snow. But hey, no one makes mistakes right?

Thanks everyone :smoke:

8. yah true but could of also called someone (unless i missed that you didnt have a cell phone or cell phone service)

idk i feel like a dick for saying this but why did you not bring gloves if your going up some mountains and shit when you KNOW it will be cold......

idk im more of a perpare before you go guy, otherwise you could get fucked over.

9. Nah you're good, no worries. You are absolutely right I should have brought gloves and I actually did have some and wore them but they were the exercise kind, you can see in the first pic kind of a line at the bottom of my fingers, it goes straight across. Thats where the glove stopped and my fingers got the frostbite.

Trust me, I've learned my lesson and I share this story with others so no one else will go through the hell I've been through. Not just the physical pain, but emotional. I had to take the entire spring semster off from college, I'm so far behind. But I've had some time to get my thoughts together and such. But needless to say I'm ready for this shit to be over with.

10. Seriously....fuck winter.

11. no doubt and thanks for understanding!
    i also noticed how the frostbite started at the same place on each finger.

But i hope you make a full recovery! Having fucked up hands is not worth it cus you only have 1 pair!

12. dude what the fuck!!!!!! i'm bringing gloves with me everywhere from now on

13. Hope you get better man

I got minor frostbite on both my feet, but it wasnt anything compared to that.

14. At least you still have your dick.

Woulda been quite the bummer for that to get all frostbitten.

15. TBH i would rather lose my dick than nearly all my fingers!

but if it was 1 finger or 1 dick..... the fuck that finger im keeping my penis!

16. fucking fuck

i clicked on this thread expecting to see some pussy bitching about frostbite on his finger tip or something, and holy shit was i ever wrong

props to you for pushing through and grats on not losing any fingers

17. :eek:

-second time i've been shocked in this thread

18. Fuck that dude. I'd lose both my hands before my dick.

They have dope prostheses nowadays.

19. maaaan you're lucky you have your hands

Will you regain all use of them when its fully healed?

20. You'd have a little trouble rolling joints/blunts though no? What about lighting your bowls?