weak and thin stem, 250W DWC

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by akta, Mar 23, 2011.

1. This is turning into an Ethics debate.

I can understand culling it, if it were maybe part of a larger
    commercial operation, where the bottom line was coin.

But...

This is most likely not one of those ops.
    Give it a chance.
    Most likely, what happened is that the sprout got
    pinched a little while it was emerging from the husk,
    and it has compensated for it already.

Freak
    :smoke:

2. on a smaller grow it is more important to have healthy plants. if you are only growing a few plants you need them all to preform well. having one weak plant on a 3 plant grow will cut your yield drastically. in a larger grow such as mine i have 29 plants if i had one weakling it probably wouldn't hinder my total yield as much. but i still toss about half of my clones. Only the best make it to the flower room.

3. so i decided to keep her.
    and after not beeing able to check her for two days thanks my drunken ass and my lost key, i finally got to check her out today. the stem had thickened significantly and the whole plant have got much bushier, AWSOME!
    changed nut.res. aswell; pH 5.8 . PPM 700.
    :)

4. [quote name='akta'] so i decided to keep her.
    and after not beeing able to check her for two days thanks my drunken ass and my lost key, i finally got to check her out today. the stem had thickened significantly and the whole plant have got much bushier, AWSOME!
    changed nut.res. aswell; pH 5.8 . PPM 700.
    [​IMG]

5. Right on dudes :cool:.

Freak

6. its awesome how this guy made two user names to complement him self.good job jimifreak and your alter ego freakbro

7. you cant possibly be serious wert?
    dont handle your bad advice proven wrong like this
    you got more class than that im sure :wave:

8. #28 Freakbro1, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011

Wart - I just had to peek at your last post - even tho youre on my Ignore list.

U are a fuckin piece of work.
    And obviously psychotic/paranoid.

I think youre a crack head whose jonesin and masquerading
    as a pothead. Lol.

PS: I got your hatemail. It wuz amusing. Say your goodbyes to GC while u can.

To OP: I am so sorry your innocent thread got messed up like this.

Im glad u listened to the voice of reason. Good luck.

And JimiFreak - if u stop being me, I'll stop being u lol !!!

Freak

9. i dont feel i have made any hateful comments with the exception or this:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by wert7676 [​IMG]
    i read the post started by you do u have a grow journal that you would like to show. id like some proof that you grow and dont just tell other people how to do it.

i may be wrong about you and jimifreak not being the same person. im not sure your post were just very similar and you have ideas that make it seem as though you are the same person. i guess it doesnt really matter though.

i do not appreciate being called a crack head those are hateful words. but the truth is i don't care because your opinions don't mater to me and i am not in reality a crack head.

to akta: im trying to give you good advice that i have gained from my experience growing. you have chosen to keep the plant against my advice. but that is your choice to make. i hope everything goes great with your grow. given the fact that you are keeping the plant i recommend lowering the water level to insure that the rockwool stays as dry as posible. as well as keeping good air circulation. keep a sharp eye out for problems until the plant has fully recovered in 2-3 weeks. feel free to post more close up for help diagnosing problems or pm me. i hope you have found the arguement on this thread entertaining rather than offencive/angry. if you have found it offencive i sincerly appologise for my self and other parties envolved.

10. good job keepin her akta. hope she produces well.
    and dont worry freakbro ill stop being you
    and wert im blocking this whole thing out of my head
    i dont need it :wave: tc ALL see ya in the forums