is 2000 ppm too high? really?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by mlano, Mar 23, 2011.

1. The Sure To Grow is very much a forward thinking product but its technology and innovation that brings us all closer to a Grand Master Grower level... Yeah most old school cats stick to what they know works and its unfortunate they don't embrace new technologies. I have spent the better part of a year trying to swing a few GM Growers away from standard rockwool and hydroton its hard to do! BUT once they tried the hail on a few pants or the stg cubes in their table it fun to watch then convenience themselves. I mean the root systems that are created with this product is amazing and it a no brainier more air to roots the better.

wert7676....you used the loose fill not the Hail. The Hail doesn't have that issue like the loose fill...and Yeah I would run all my lights but hey seeing is the truth try yourself half your way other Hail. IMPORTANT you must fill pot to very top of pot!

We have found a few nutrients that will blow your mind also...but baby steps...must walk before you run!!

2. Why is that Hail shit so expensive. I can fill a few net pots for $400 + dollars. Yeah I don't think so I'll stick with the tried and ture cheap mediums. What the hell is it made out of GOLD?

3. Not sure where you are looking and getting your numbers from...a few pot for 400! Compared to hydroton we only seen about a 15% increase in cost...........but then again "too expensive" means different things to different people. The more wieght I produce the less "expensives" things seem.......

4. its quite a bit more expensive than perlite.

5. #25 bubba ho-tep, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014

I think i'm just starting to realize how little nutes you need to add to organic soil lol
    I've been using roots organics original potting soil for a while but recently pick up some roots organics Buddha veg and bloom.
    My plants were about 3 weeks into veg and i gave them about half the recommend dosage for there age and when i checked the run off it was 2000 ppm lol. I was like fuck that's gay.
    Luckily they ended up being nute whores and they actually seemed to not mind it.
    I should of checked my run off before adding the nutes, lesson learned.
    I guess im just gonna give em plain water for a while if anyone has any feedback I'm always up for learning new things.
    Peace.

6. This is my first time growing and my have been up past 2000 multiple times and show no signs of burn. I think it's all just on what you train the plant To uptake.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506

7. From personal research a 600 watt light gets the best watt to light ouput ratio. I would def go with 2 600 watt and you can spread the light out better.. I am personally running the 12/1 light schedule and have been getting mind blowing results!

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506