Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Can You Store Urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hexternical, Mar 22, 2011.

1. How long can you store urine in the freezer? What about the fridge?

2. bumpp

3. I am no expert by far, so other opinions should also be considered.

But if you wish to "store" it, you should probably go through the synthetic route as they can tell how old it is (by bacterial growth)

4. Well the local lab that tests for alot of the places here, asks you take a piss there, you cannot bring piss from anywhere, and it has to be warm(freshly pissed). lol

Id figure either some special pills or get clean.

5. Yeah, as The Last Master mentioned, getting clean for the test is the preferred method ;)

6. How warm is your mouth?

7. want that urine to stay warm for the test without detection? kiester it :rolleyes:

8. This is just for random drug tests and home drug tests. I mean like will it go bad if I replenish it every 30 days when it's in the freezer?

9. Any legit answer??