Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I sneak in urine for drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skokiaan, Mar 22, 2011.

2. Hey I was wondering which method you used. I have one in the next few days too. Do you know if the box sets work?

3. Drink someone's clean urine so that you pee it out when you're ready for your test :smoking: 

4. I know it has been awhile since this post but, I had a observed pics test for weed, this is how I passed. I used someone else's clean urine and put it in a childs travel size shampoo bottle, I then put a piece of plastic over the top (where the lid was) I rubber banded the plastic (to prevent leakage) I then inserted the bottle inside myself. I have long nails go I filed one of my nails to a point (so i could puncture the plastic). I went in for the test, pulled my panties down and as I was positioning the cup, I held up my long fingernail and punctured the plastic, I emptied the clean urine in the cup (while the bottle was still inside me) when all the clean urine was in the cup, I peed a trickle of my own urine into the toilet (I don't know why, I just felt like I needed to, so it would seem authentic) I wiped (the whole time being observed), handed the nurse the cup she checked the temp right there, finished and sent it off I passed with flying colors. Now, I have heard of women putting urine in the lemon squeeze bottles (I took one look at those and said Hell no), everything I tried hurt or felt uncomfortable, until I tried the childs travel shampoo bottle (it hold 1.5oz urine, and that was plenty). Good luck I hope this helps someone!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Holy SHIT!! I have never seen so many stoners fail another stoner in her hour of need. I realize this is an oolldd post but I just had to post some real info here. Just incase someone else should stop and read this BULL SHIT. If you really need information on how to beat a drug test, go over to Urinecredible's no BS drug test advice. Or "Have questions about an upcoming drug test? Ask them here". This one was started in 2002 and is full of info. But anyone that happens to stop by here for advice, please DO NOT...tape a condom filled with urine anywhere and expect to pass, microwave your urine to over 98 and expect it to magically be the right temp by the time you test, Icy/Hot? I kope to GOD everyone out there KNOWS this is insane. Unless you want to burn your vag to a crisp, heat packs are unreliable, Blunt tubes and compression shorts? WTF? NOT one of you Blades even came close to giving this Lady sound advice.
    So, before I continue, I would like to remind all the Blades here at GC just how important it is to give the correct information when trying to help someone pass a UA. You see, GC is looked upon as the premier weed website in the world. We have more members, more visits and are cited as references more than any other. So when people come here for help, THEY BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! So, in my opinion, if you're not sure about the advice you're giving, stop. Most are looking at losing something very important to them, job , kids, freedom, etc... What I'm saying is please be careful.
    For those new Blades, out here wandering the lawn, looking for REAL advice... either look on one of the forums I mentioned above or listen very closely. Substitute synthetic urine for your dirty urine. It is the number one way to pass a drug test. But do not use any of the methods you have heard here today. Don't get me wrong some may work for you, some won't. My point is, if it's important, don't gamble.
    Buy a device made to keep your sample at exact body temp, delivers a natural sounding urine stream ad is completely hidden during use. For men, there are a million devices to choose from. Almost all are knock-offs of the Whizzinator. Which means they rely on Hand warmers to maintain body temp (I've already told you how I feel about those!)
    I said almost because there are two on the market that stand out above the rest, the Urinator and HeWhizz. The Urinator has a battery operated heating element inside the pee bag that will maintain exact body temp for 8 hours. Although still built off the tired Whizzinator platform, i.e. pee bag tied around the waist, heating urine gives it a distinct advantage. But never try to use during observed testing. It does not have a fake penis for urine flow, just a hose. As for the second device I mentioned, HeWhizz, if you truly want to pass, Coogle the name, find one, buy one and you'll never fear a drug test again.
    Whew, boy this is turning out to be much longer than anticipated. Now you can see how much it angers me when people give out bogus advice! Anyway, let finish up real quick.
    The Lady that posted the original question, was also the one gave the closest answer. Putting the 1.5 oz bottle in her vag, then going in and testing was brilliant! BUT, the problem here is the fact that the MINIMUM fill line on testing cups is 45 ml. 1 fl oz is 29.57 ml. Add in an additional half a fluid oz and you have a grand total of 44.33. Just a hair shy. Which is probably ok. But that's if you get every drop in the cup. And I don't like giving advice on "probably".
    So, am I trying to say there is a 100% foolproof way for women to pass a drug test? Sorry, no. There is no such thing. Except abstinence. But I'm going to give you Ladies a name, just like I did the men. The rest will be up to you. CUPID Xpandable. Google the name, find one, buy one...well you know the rest.
    Have a green 2017 all of you beautiful Blades! And remember...:gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  6. YOU ARE THE BEST

7. Ok so i decided to make an account and clarify all the myths and bs people are spreading. The only way to be 1000% sure to keep the temp right is to have your friend pee in a container right outside the lab then walk in and swap it out. DO NOT FUCK WITH HANDWARMERS. i did a trial run using handwarmers and it made the temp like 112 degrees. BUT if you use your friends piss in your boxers. It will stay the right temp for up to 15 minutes. thats how long i had to wait and the temp was perfect. Dont fuck with synthetic. Just another risk to add because they might detect it. After a lot of trials and tests i can say that the way i did it would have the hightest success rate