Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How should I sneak in urine for drug test?

• Please log in to reply

skokiaan

skokiaan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Okay so here's the deal. I've been smoking for 2 years straight (every day. basically every moment that I'm not in class or work.) Anyways, I had a job interview today and the lady said that I have the job, but it's only official after I take a drug test in 2 days. Ugh. This is the first job I've had to take a drug test for and I didn't expect to with this job (front desk lady). Anyways, I have a female friend who has agreed to pee in a cup or whatever she needs to pee in in order for me to pass this drug test. She said that I can swing by her house right before I go take the test so the urine should still be warm then, right? How should I do this exactly? I need this to go flawlessly, of course. So I would really appreciate your input.

Thanks for your help. :smoke:

roma

roma

space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,972 posts
Put it in your vagina if you have one.

But seriously, I don't think they are going to search you before the drug test so you can carry it in a pocket or something. It will get cold if you don't keep it next to your private parts.

Cold Play

Cold Play

ʘɷʘ ͠ʘʗ ʘ͠ ʘɷ&

• Bronze Member
  • 416 posts

Bowl'o'Ganja

Bowl'o'Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
just put it in a little jar and put it in your pocket i doubt they will search you before you take a drug test for a job

akaSmalls

akaSmalls

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts
Buy one of those heat packs (icy-hot?) and wrap it in there, then stuff it between your legs/breast and you're good to go!

smokeyaaron420

smokeyaaron420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
if you have your friend piss for you you might wanna get like an empty squirt bottle or something and a heating strip for it because they test for temps below 90 so use a heating strip and it will stay warm. or you could just go to your local smoke shop and buy fake stuff they usealy come with a heating pad and tempature strip they are ususaly about 20 bucks and you will usualy pass every time. and to hide it wear work boots. or high heels if your a chick and hide it in your boot, make sure you use long socks. and after this go to your test and take it and have a job.

Annicus

Annicus

100% Vagitarian

• Bronze Member
  • 14,625 posts

PotVanToken

PotVanToken

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
wear compression shorts, and have some clean urine inside 2 blunt tubes, and walk on in girl!

roma

roma

space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,972 posts

Take an unlubricated condom, tie the top so it doesn't spill and then either tape it under your armpit, in between your ass cheeks or next to to your junk.

Has always worked for me in the past.

Lmao, imagine that condom popping while it's between your ass cheeks.. while you're on like a bus. :D
  • jayhnun likes this

skokiaan

skokiaan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks for the input guys. :)

Can anyone also recommend an alternative way of passing? For example, is there anything that I could buy that I could add to my urine during the test to make my urine pass? This is just a backup plan.

Canadian1990

Canadian1990

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Thanks for the input guys. :)

Can anyone also recommend an alternative way of passing? For example, is there anything that I could buy that I could add to my urine during the test to make my urine pass? This is just a backup plan.

With only 2 days left, your urine should not pass any half decent test, so you basically have to strap a bag of pee to your leg somehow. These guys know there shit, keeping it by ur junk and/or microwaving it is key, (nothing screams "this isn't my piss" like cold pee)

DFogz

DFogz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
You could always do like they did in the show Blue Mountain State
Oil Changes for everybody!

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
Oh look another one of these threads... Maybe pot does kill braincells. No one seems to comprehend that not smoking for a bit and getting clean will make you test negative 100% of the time. Sigh

MassManic

MassManic

48÷2(9+3)=2?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 876 posts

Oh look another one of these threads... Maybe pot does kill braincells. No one seems to comprehend that not smoking for a bit and getting clean will make you test negative 100% of the time. Sigh

not smoking and getting clean will make you test negative? 100% of the time?
really...

thatguy92

thatguy92

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Bro this is going to sound really fucking gross but if you really want to pass is. the mini hand sanitizer bottles have a 1 month sober buddy piss in one then scotch tape it under your balls and it keeps it warm, and you'll pass GL MAN!

Canadian1990

Canadian1990

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

really...

Haha, what MassManiac said ^^^

And, he said he only has 2 days to get clean, of course going for a long period will reduce the chance of testing positive but isn't 100% (I would recommend a good month or more for a daily smoker)

IN33dW33D

IN33dW33D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts

Take an unlubricated condom, tie the top so it doesn't spill and then either tape it under your armpit, in between your ass cheeks or next to to your junk.

Has always worked for me in the past.

this.

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts

really...

Seeing as how there are like ten of these threads a day. Not many people can put two-and-two together.

skokiaan

skokiaan

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
it's called lazy, man. i was high. i'll admit to it. no shame in my game. anyways, i'm a girl so i think it worked easier for me in keeping it warm and sneaking it in. still not the greatest feeling in the entire world. however, "my" piss was a nice 98.9 degrees Farhenheit. it'll be days until the official results, but i know i'm good. :) thanks guys.

Orteez

Orteez

Get Money

• Registered Upgraded
  • 460 posts
put it under your chesticles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users