Seedling questions; Bent Stem On Seedling

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DMX, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I planted a seed (bagseed) about 2 weeks ago in a plastic cup (germinated the seed).

Its starting to get warmer where I live. Though its cold at night, around 25 degrees. Regardless,I figured I would start one now, to see if it would grow. About 2 weeks ago I germinated the seed and planted it.
    Putting it outside in the morning, then bringing it inside on the windowsill at nighttime.

It sprouted and all seems good. It got about 3 inches tall, and the stem is very thin. And being that I move it around alot (morning, night, and a few times during the day), I happened to bend the plant by accident.
    It did not break. Just bent, it stayed bent over for about 5 days. It still looks healthy; nice and green no yellow or signs of it dieing. But, Im worried that it may die.

I transferred it to a slightly bigger cup and the bent part of the stem is now covered about 1/2 inch in the dirt.

Also I have a question about the seedling when it sprouts... The first set of leaflets that grows are the round small ones... There was 3 on my plant... Is that normal?

2. Most only start out with two small round starter leaves. What are your daytime temps?

3. There called cotyledons and some cone out with 3 ur alrigght and the stem will fix itself dont worry about it.