How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Committing yourself to eating an entire loaf of bread because it expires the next day... #rockbottom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Having the idea of wearing sunglasses while you play cod with a buddy. Hahaha was so ripped then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #1603 BudSmokinSaxman, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Or eating a whole loaf of bread and not realizing you've done so until there's only one slice left. ...
    I do that with chips alot. And half gallons of Blue Bell. ..

4. When setting your whiskey on the table is like setting down the moon lander!

Attached Files:

5. Letting the music control your body..

6. Done this multiple times but it really gets weird when your tongue is moving all weird and u can stop because it feels so good

7. #1607 ChemiStoner, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    After reading this article I want to achieve this feeling.
    I've taken 10 big quick hits. Let's see where this goes.

Edited.

Guys it's hard to breath. And I think I'm freaking out. I have an anxiety building.
    I feel foolish.

8. Erse

10. When you and your friend sit there and look at pictures of space for over an hour. 

11. When the homies were playing video games but then we just talk about shit for an hour with an idle game

• Like Like x 1
  12. You know your high when you smoke 5 bowls in Your truck and start talking to yourself thinking your best friend is sitting there next to you!!

13. When you and your two friends spend twenty minutes looking at the same pair of gloves in a zumiez before walking out and not buying anything... though I woke up this morning high as fuck because yesterday I smoked a blunt and like eight bowls? We lost count to be honest but I informed my mom I don't drink mustard and fell on the table because I thought it was time for surgery...

14. When someone walks past smoking a joint and after walking through the 'cloud', think to myself.... "I know what I need to do..... I need to go onto a forum and inform the world how high I am?!? lol.

15. When you're so high, you attempt dancing but all you can do is sway.. -_-

16. lmao I love tennis. Haven't played in like 2 years though :( ever since that Sunday where I got banned from the tennis club...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. smoked in Amsterdam too! At the bulldog palace right next to the Burger King!! Hahah hope u had as much fun as I did!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. When I have a dream of the next time I'm high
    True story, déjà vu while stoned is frightening though

19. when you start getting random intrusive thoughts about death and what dying feels like

20. when you have a conversation with your parents about how soft your hoodie feels and comparing it to other things that are soft