How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I got so high once, I sat in my car for 45 minutes thinking of what to order from McDonalds.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well once, I had smoked a few bowls in a wooded area and was completely gone. I went on a walk somewhere and it was kind of late at night, and in a usually crowded place during the day no one was out. I got really paranoid, like I thought I had lost track of time and there were new curfew laws or something like no one could be outside for some reason, so I started to run to where I was going. I see this dude on the street FINALLY and I'm like man we gotta get outta here what if they find us out here after hours??

And he was like, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

3. When you can't stop smiling or laughing and you face hurts from smiling and laughing way to much.

4. you start taking notes while wattching a documentry on bridges, NAT GEO channel.

I was was so stoned my first experience of hash.

5. i bake in this little playhouse in my backyard. the first time i locked myself in for about 30min. when i got inside i obsessivly cleaned my basement. then i chilled on the couch and watched pinapple express. is it suposed to turn black and white sometimes

6. You know your too high when its your turn to order at Taco Bell and you are just standing there laughing, at first cause something was funny, and then because you realize how stupid you look. You know that the cashier is blazed too when he isn't getting mad, but instead laughing at you for you being so geeked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is hilarious, i can just imagine it..*chh chh chh chh..spit...chh chh*

I was so gone once I made up music in my head from music i can faintly hear. I could hear the bass of it and i could come up with any song in my head, it was so mind fucking because I thought I was tripping, and realized that it was because i was tripping. that was fun :)

8. No man..you're trippin out

just playing, I think the beginning of the movie is in b/w

9. when its raining insanely hard so you and your friend go stand on the deck and freak out about the thunder and rain and wind,

it all stops abruptly and the sun emerges, the birds start chirping and your friend walks down onto the driveway is looks at you in amazement and proclaims that it smells better then anything he's ever smelled "like a forest after the rain or a mountain stream"

you run down the steps and low and behold it does smell ungodly....then you realize you are standing in the steam coming out of your neighbors dryer vent...you where smelling the dryer sheets

10. When you start seeing black and white and think you're under water..

11. When you're smoking outside and you hear a dog bark and the first thing you think is "shit man, that dog totally knows Im high as fuck".

12. i had a friend that got so fucked up he ripped off his shirt, colored all over himself with black marker and began shouting that he was eminem. then he started rapping songs that weren't even originally by eminem to prove that he was him. it was the funniest shit i had ever seen. the next morning he came walking into the bedroom everyone else was crashed in asking if anyone knew why he woke up in the bathtub. haha!

13. When you don't have milk to put in macaroni so you say "fuck it" and use half-and-half

14. Dude this just happened to me over the weekend!! I got a little lost for a couple of minutes and I was fighting so hard to think of any memory at all Name, age, was I married, did I have kids, is this my house. I remember standing up and saying "what the fuck" and it all came rushing back in like I just learned everything about myself that instant, ...and I was glad. Thirty minutes later, I'm half way through another bowl trying to make since of it all.

Peace and Love

15. When your playing xbox and out of no where you catch yourself just spinning in circles. Once I'm past certain point shooting the enemy is not my concern but making the screen swirl is. Blowing stuff up is fun to. Battlefield Bad Comp 2

16. ALL THE TIME!

I hear drumbeats and singing and sometimes guitars and flutes. I always dance to it :(

17. When im too high, i feel like im sinking underneath my skin.
    It was funny, i decided to get really high and go to taco bell, so as im peaking im staring blankly at the menu board, and the guy goes, are you okay dude?
    And i looked at him for a second, and said, "yeah im just sinking underneath my skin, can i get 2 quesodillas, a mexican pizza with no tomatoes, and a small mac and cheese and a coke." the guy stared for like 5 seconds, and was like "ok"

18. You know your high when you order cheese sticks and get a Philly cheesesteak instead and don't even give a fuck.

19. when you are sneaking around you house acting like james bond, doing barrel rolls and being all sly like because the song kashmir came on when you were listening to your ipod. actually thats not too high, thats just high enough.

20. Stairs are my fucking ENEMY when I'm high, so now I just kinda slowly crawl up and down them on all fours.
    My high-logic: gravity doesn't like me, so I gotta resort to walking like animals do.

And boy, do I get weird looks from family when I'm home lol

• Like Like x 1