Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats's up with potheads hating on hip-hop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Mar 20, 2011.

1. people hate all the time on internet forums and its normally people that wont hate in real life because there scarred (its easy to talk shit on a keyboard) but if you guys dont like the hate or cant learn to live with it, stop posting on internet forums it will always be here just like how it will always be on any other internet forum

2. Nothing against rap, but if I see you yelling "AYYYYY" and doing the dougie I will laugh. It is fine to enjoy music, but being obnoxious in public is not.

3. 95 percent(made up)(just proving a point) of rappers TODAY
    dont fucking make their own beats.
    the only thing they do is make up some words, rap em, get fucked up and do some shows.

wheres the epicness in that??
    i mean come on, put some thought into it
    its making everybody mindless as fuck these days
    everybody runs around screaming
    TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!!

dude.
    quit living the music. just listen to it.

4. Here is some chill ass hip hop with a funky bass line and it sounds nothing like the hyphy shit on the radio nowadays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-xmPvI2ZI]YouTube - Chali 2na - Linguistics HD[/ame]

5. Nah. I don't have time for that. :smoke:

6. Taylor Gang is a marketing scheme. Not everyone likes hip-hop.

7. taylor gang isnt hip-hop its hip-pop

8. Yet you have to enough time to post a link to a thread that was already mentioned in my original post and enough to respond to me right now.....Right...

9. HahahHA.

Now I get it. You're bitching because your weak ass videos are getting piss poor ratings.

LMAO.

You are actually complaining that GC loves hip hop too much to let commercial pop-hop songs snag good ratings on the thread.

Live with it buddy.

Or start your own rate that song pop-hop thread.

10. Just because I don't like all this new crap coming out doesn't mean I don't like good hip-hop.
    It's all about Cypress Hill, Wu Tang, Del the Funky Homosapien, Jurassic 5, Redman, NWA etc.
    I still preffer rock/metal and dub though.

11. The ratings on my videos are actually pretty good and even if there weren't there is no correlation anyway lol You just make yourself look like a complete idiot by posting a thread that was already mentioned, and by acting cool by saying you have "no time" yet you keep replying haha keep pulling shit out of the bag in defense dude, your stupidity is quite amusing.

12. I didn't take time to read your thread because it's not that important.

I read the title and assumed you liked hip hop, which obviously you don't, and tried to help you out by posting where you can find people enjoying hip hop.

In a futile attempt to look cool you decided to be an asshole to me for it and I decided to read the thread realizing you're a whiny fan boy complaining that the pop star who's dick you are riding wasn't getting any love by actual hip hop fans.

Try to keep up. :wave: ;)

13. some people just need to understand that music, as a whole, is changing drastically right now, and quicker than before.
    alot of it really fucking sucks. but it only sucks to us
    because im used to listening to good shit, that was made almost 20 years ago
    it meant something different back then..
    now its all about glamour and money.

wich disgusts me, not at the artists, but at the production companys, the music industry. its THE MAN, man.

nothing seems ok anymore..
    even metal in the past 5+ years has taken the turn for the worse.
    sooo
    all music is kind of,,turning shitty rite now.
    shall change soon tho. i see it

14. Apparently you've seen my videos so you know Wiz isn't the only type of hip-hop I listen to, you sound retarded right now.... You say this thread isn't important yet you KEEP replying proving it IS important to you. Next time you say you don't have time to take 2 seconds to read something quickly, don't waste a minute replying every time because It doesn't make you look to bright bro.

15. come on dude your ruining your own thread..
    just ignore his ignorance.

16. how did i know this was going to be a thread about wiz khalifa? the dude is a tool, and your just some sheep. he sold out and just markets an image, in an attempt to make our generation even more stupid. that is all

17. I understand what you're trying to say. Just because someone likes rap doesn't mean someone ought to call them posers or "GTHANGS" and shit because they might ACTUALLY ENJOY it. Maybe I'm just rambling?