Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best movie to watch while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotBlazinSwimmr, Mar 19, 2011.

1. its saturday, ive got 3 bowls of purple widow packed, and i want a movie to watch... im gonna go get munchies ill be back for suggestionss! haha:D

2. Pineapple Express, Harold And Kumar .. damn .. I'm too stoned to list any more ..

3. Yellow Submarine:)

4. I watched Pineapple Express last night high but the only streams I could find didn't sync words and mouths properly.

5. #6 AlphApe, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    fuck knows...half baked, thats alright. I can't think haha! :smoke:
    Theres too many films out there...

Edit: experiment! Find out what you like.

6. You know, when you're high, you don't HAVE to watch movies about other people that are high. Just saying..

7. The Union. Watch a few documentary's, their amazing when you're high.

8. The title isn't "best movie about potheads to watch while high" haha. But you're right. I'm interested in how Inception would be high. Like, on a really really big ass tv. I like action movies, and I like them even more when I'm high. A recent one I really like is The Town. Epic.

9. + you can drool over all the sexyass grow ops they show.

10. Friday for sure man!

11. Due Date was good.

12. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Trailer Park Boys Countdown to Liquor Day

Pineapple Express

Friday

The Next Friday

13. me and my mates always blaze a blunt before we see a movie in the theatres, we saw inception like that, it pretty much just lost us and we didnt understand anything haha i understood the story but i stoppe paying attention to details i was too hungry to care towards the end

this is me during the movie...
    :hello::D:eek::(:confused::eek::rolleyes::smoke:

14. I just saw this last night. It seems that anyone that they videotaped got fucked over one way or another. lol

15. 2001 a space odyssey is a good movie btw

16. harold and kumar, the original. After smoking one day, my friend and I got the laptop, brought it outside, and watched harold and kumar lying down in the grass.