Does Paul McCartney still smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mlrock, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Question speaks for itself.

2. Probably, but the more important question is why would anyone care? He's just a dude like anyone else. Talented and rich but just a dude.

3. He deff does haha .. but oh well, he's a Beatle. Let him do what he wants. :D

4. If he does, he definitely needs to more. No stoner should be that up-tight.

5. yea who wouldnt want a nice doobie now and days

6. if so much, much less than in the past. his music has taken a dive for the worst

7. He started getting uptight around the time Yoko showed up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHrfq7h6CA]YouTube - Blackbird (recently discovered demo recording)[/ame]

8. Paul said in a interview that he still enjoys a joint every now and then to relax him. Back in the 60's he was blazing that shit up every day!

9. #10 psychedelicpipe, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    I still thought he was doing it every day.

There was actually a news thing from 2007 about Paul blazing it up before the Led Zeppelin reunion. One of the backstage workers apparently said, "Don’t worry, you’re a legend."

I also remember reading this thing where Paul was walking on a street, and a group of teens called out to smoke weed with him. He said he was surprised that they still thought he was up to it. haha :D They're soo lucky.

He definitely still does, though, and I wouldn't doubt he still does it often.

10. How come? just the influence she had on each of them at the time?

11. #12 jeffy420, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    John would always bring Yoko everywhere and ask her everything so she basically broke up the Lennon/McCartney partnership cause now he could never talk to john 1 on 1. So he had to be paranoid of what Yoko thought cause it would easily influence John.

12. #13 psychedelicpipe, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYqCpvzXGTE]YouTube - Beatles jamming with Yoko Ono[/ame]

Just for the record, though, let's not turn this into a Beatles/Yoko Ono thread. There are other threads for that.

I also wouldn't solely blame Yoko, but she was a huge factor.