Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Most cost-efficient edible?

• Please log in to reply

yiyopr

yiyopr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Hey guys,

I've been looking into making edibles but most of the recipes I've seen require a good amount of MJ per high. What edible would be most cost-efficient in terms of using the least MJ to get high? Something along the lines of .2-.3 per high would be fantastic! (this is what I normally use in my vape). Does such a recipe exist? If not, what's the least amount used per high you've found in a specific edible?

I'm not asking if I can cook with a decimal amount of weed, I'll be more than happy to ship-in whatever amount is necessary for the cooking/edible making process. I'm asking that after I get the end result what recipe will yield the lowest MJ/number of uses ratio?

Thanks in advance!

The Crafter

The Crafter

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 5,522 posts

yiyopr

yiyopr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Thanks I've actually been trying to find shwag for a while but I can only find dank... Pretty pathetic considering it should be the other way around I imagine...

But hey you're probably right on the money shwag is the only way to go if I want to stretch my dollar on edibles. Thanks again!

The Crafter

The Crafter

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 5,522 posts

Nuts Eno

Nuts Eno

Higher than giraffe pussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts

Hey guys,

I've been looking into making edibles but most of the recipes I've seen require a good amount of MJ per high. What edible would be most cost-efficient in terms of using the least MJ to get high? Something along the lines of .2-.3 per high would be fantastic! (this is what I normally use in my vape). Does such a recipe exist? If not, what's the least amount used per high you've found in a specific edible?

I'm not asking if I can cook with a decimal amount of weed, I'll be more than happy to ship-in whatever amount is necessary for the cooking/edible making process. I'm asking that after I get the end result what recipe will yield the lowest MJ/number of uses ratio?

Thanks in advance!

I put about 1/4 of "dank" per stick of butter which yields a dozen cookies about 3" in diameter. A whole cookie is pretty serious so I only eat half at a time and each half has roughly .3 in it. It's perfect.

Keep this in mind: edibles affect each person differently. What works for me (or anyone else that responds) may not work the same for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users