Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most cost-efficient edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by yiyopr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I've been looking into making edibles but most of the recipes I've seen require a good amount of MJ per high. What edible would be most cost-efficient in terms of using the least MJ to get high? Something along the lines of .2-.3 per high would be fantastic! (this is what I normally use in my vape). Does such a recipe exist? If not, what's the least amount used per high you've found in a specific edible?

I'm not asking if I can cook with a decimal amount of weed, I'll be more than happy to ship-in whatever amount is necessary for the cooking/edible making process. I'm asking that after I get the end result what recipe will yield the lowest MJ/number of uses ratio?

Thanks in advance!

2. Uhhh, .3 of dank would probably make a decent firecracker, but nothing special. I don't know forsure tho since I've never used dank weed in edibles.

Get some shwag, shits cheap like 2 bucks a gram. 30 a half usually and just throw a gram into like 3 firecrackers. Eat ALL of them and boom, you'll be high as the fucking moon I guarantee it,

3. Thanks I've actually been trying to find shwag for a while but I can only find dank... Pretty pathetic considering it should be the other way around I imagine...

But hey you're probably right on the money shwag is the only way to go if I want to stretch my dollar on edibles. Thanks again!

4. You would think it would be easy to find but it isn't in my experience. I only recently found a reliable shwag dealer after like 3 years of asking everyone I knew and shit.

5. I put about 1/4 of "dank" per stick of butter which yields a dozen cookies about 3" in diameter. A whole cookie is pretty serious so I only eat half at a time and each half has roughly .3 in it. It's perfect.

Keep this in mind: edibles affect each person differently. What works for me (or anyone else that responds) may not work the same for you.