Don't ever go to Chester, Pa

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dutchmaster87, Mar 17, 2011.

1. BAHA! I hope u learned ur lesson XD and yes chester is not all that bad I live on the westside of the city its a weird city some streets r quiet (like the one I'm on) and some r wild and dangerous. There r good people that live here its just the dickheads that fucks it up for the rest of us and the currupt media like the newspapers that lie and set fear in people that drive through or visit.

2. #82 420Juggalo610, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    And oh yeah some of it is ur fault u should have trusted ur gut instincts if they don't look right then don't trust them its plenty of other dealers around philly and delco. If ur white and never lived in the hood or don't have some hood in u or even a bit of toughness then yeah don't come to chester

3. A fuckin men brother

4. hhhahhahaa

5. This.

why.

6. this aint a chester thing. this an everyday every hood thing. your food.

7. i've personally never been held at gunpoint. but i bet it pisses the person off knowing you can't do anything about it. 60 bucks aint much, but i'd still be mad. what did you say to your dealer after you got out of there?

8. I am sure this has already been stated but...you are a moron for offering to give someone who fucked you over before a ride to pick up a lb of mids. You are also an even BIGGER moron for bringing your GF with you...don't you use your fuckin head at all?

You are damn lucky none of you were hurt, and I can't believe you would subject your GF to that shit...not cool...

9. A smile turns into wet pants ONLY in Chester PA

10. You don't have to anyways, the OP is an idiot for even going down there. Why would you even talk to a guy who burnt you for weed, a guy that obviously doesn't give a shit about you or what happens to you. You can buy weed from people who aren't sketchy.

OP, why would you even believe the guy when he said you'd get some free ounces, when he already burnt you for a decent chunk of change

11. Dude, OP me and you are totally different, if that a guy that burned me called me and asked me to give him a ride, i would a saw that as a chance to get revenge and get my money back. haha.

12. lol, come to think of it.... me too.
    1G, that would be awesome revenge. get 2 friends, taser him, beat his ass, take his money throw him in the trunk than and him off in his boxers in camden. :D

13. Should have shot em and let god sort it out xD

14. Why the f*ck would you bring your girlfriend with you? smh

15. Don't know why you would put your girlfriend into this situation, it sounded sketch to begin with.

Anyway, I had to live in Camden for a weekend to experience homeless life so I've seen and heard about some crazy shit. Predicted the outcome before it ended. You should be pretty thankful that it didn't end up worse since the majority of people in low income areas like Camden or Chester don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.