So what's everyone snacking on tonight?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Blix, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Well I eat at work, by the time I get home and clean up and pack bowls, i got the munchies again.
    I have a few boxes of hostess snacks in my closet, along with a bunch of nuts beef jerky and korean snacks (they make the best fucking snacks in the world).

2. Im pretty doped up on ritz crackers right now laying in my bed craving more

Open your mind

3. I'm sucking on a BIG FAT popsicle..
    nommmm :yummy: itsss yummehh!

4. My life is now complete.... Bong, cartoons, ssips iced tea(childhood fav, very nostalgic for me), and homemade guac and chips. The avocados were perrrrffeecctt too. At the peak of ripeness ::nom nom nom::

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

And my cousin from Australia sent me some of these.

[​IMG]

6. i made a fruit salad - watermelon, honeydew, musk melon, red grapes, raspberries, blueberries and banana. i dipped some pieces in black cherry greek yogurt.

7. #389 ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    Red grapes, Pepsi, and a pastrami, honey turkey, american cheese, lettuce, and mayo sandwich. Wish I had avocado.... Mmmmm :wub:

Attached Files:

8. cherry tomatos and hummus.

9. Pepperoni pizza with pesto n parmesan on top washed down with ice cold Pepsi.... Stoner food heaven haha.

Attached Files:

10. nice big bag of sour gummies [​IMG]

11. Utz's Popcorn in the huge bag

12. Making some BLT's with tex mex cheese in a few, just need to get nice and stoned first.

13. Munchin on some sour cream and onion chips, hell yeah

14. Sunflower seeds

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app