So what's everyone snacking on tonight?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Blix, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Mmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Casual drug users should be taken out and shot” – Darryl Gates (Chief of LAPD & US Senate Judiciary Committee)"
    ^ and they say we're the bad guys/gals

Attached Files:

2. banana and crackers haha not too exciting tonight

3. Cocktail sauce

4. Bananas. I've had 5 bananas.

5. Bro I tried that shit the other day. That shit is the bomb for munchies! I loved it.

6. Took some boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 inch slabs, sauteed in a nonstick pan with a bit of nonstick spray on top of that at low [ 2 ] heat, till both sides are cooked and inside isn't QUITE cooked, then applied soy sauce and a pinch or two of sugar to help the soy sauce caramelize. Turned heat up to 3, then continued sauteeing them like that until both sides were coated in caramelized soy sauce with sugar. It's a good thing.

7. I bought a jar of maple almond butter ($8 for  12 ounces). I spread it on crackers and mac that shit down like a starving refugee.

8. My wife is making me a ham & cheese omelette w/english muffin.

I want some cinnamon rolls too but, thats probably pushing it a bit since its 0445 hrs right now.

Dogs woke her and she's not happy.

Good dogs. B)

9. peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich, a couple slices of gouda and a brownie.. i don't know i wanted them all.

10. I sleep at night dont wanna get fat

ogkushfromthewestcoast ♥

11. my lady is making adobada tacos tonight.

its gonna be so good. :metal: