Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Synthetix5 Urine

• Please log in to reply

joe727

joe727

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
Okay so I bought Synthetix5 synthetic urine for a pre-employment drug test coming up. I've read bad things about this product with results coming back "diluted". There are people who say it work, but I really don't know. I think it may just be entrepreneurs pushing their product. I am really fucking nervous about this. Not only that, but I OVER-payed 75 bucks for the belt set. I do not have any more money to go out and buy a new one and I can't return it now. What should I do? Any success stories with this product? Thanks, GC. :confused:

artic

artic

grape in the shower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,116 posts
Why not just quit smoking? It's not that hard

joe727

joe727

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Why not just quit smoking? It's not that hard

Not enough time. As if I haven't thought of that before.

artic

artic

grape in the shower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,116 posts

Not enough time. As if I haven't thought of that before.

How much notice did you receive? You could have stopped smoking before you started looking at jobs? :confused:

WeedBratton

WeedBratton

Ashin' Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,029 posts

How much notice did you receive? You could have stopped smoking before you started looking at jobs? :confused:

Not all jobs drug test. If he was just looking for some part time employment for extra spending cash, not a full time job for say, rent money, he probably didn't think he would get tested.

joe727

joe727

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Not all jobs drug test. If he was just looking for some part time employment for extra spending cash, not a full time job for say, rent money, he probably didn't think he would get tested.

Well the thing is I randomly applied at a job, Kmart. This was two weeks ago. I had two interviews and I take the test tomorrow. I'm a very heavy smoker, so two weeks isn't nearly enough time even with diuretics and exercise.

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
You do know all that shit is a scam right? If it actually worked it would obviously be illegal.

And two weeks if more than enough time to get clean no matter how long you were smoking... Unless you just sad on your ass drinking pop everyday.

joe727

joe727

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

You do know all that shit is a scam right? If it actually worked it would obviously be illegal.

And two weeks if more than enough time to get clean no matter how long you were smoking... Unless you just sad on your ass drinking pop everyday.

I'm sorry, but you truly don't know what you're talking about. Two weeks is NOT enough time. 30 days at least.

Also, it's not a scam. Synthetic urine is sold as 'Novelty Urine Substitute', so it's perfectly legal.

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts

I'm sorry, but you truly don't know what you're talking about. Two weeks is NOT enough time. 30 days at least.

Also, it's not a scam. Synthetic urine is sold as 'Novelty Urine Substitute', so it's perfectly legal.

Yeah that thirty days is the most it would take, and that's if you are completely inactive and not actually trying to cleanse your body of drugs.

And "legal bud" is sold as "Incense" and is perfectly legal as well... It's also getting banned left and right.

whateverusay

whateverusay

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
GutteralShiva, you are INCORRECT. It has been more than 35 days for me (5'7", 138 lbs) and I still am testing dirty. I have a friend that took 68 days to test clean. I am not inactive. Oh, I see you've been "banned"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users