Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many grams are in a blunt??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jakumaraski, Dec 28, 2005.

1. ya i was just curious on how many grams were in a blunt cuz i think 1 gram can roll a decent joint so im thinking i'd be 2 grams

2. uhhhh....i could roll a .3 gram joint or a 5 gram joint....a 1 gram blunt or a 6 gram blunt....how ever much you want to put in...
    This is a really noob (i cant belive i just said that word) question, shouldn't be on the "Seasoned Tokers" board

3. + rep for the Juelz Santana !!!:smoke:

4. i say a "real" blunt thats cut and stuffed, about 1/4 to

maybe even 3 eigths.

5. it depends what kind of blunt/blunt wrap you use. i never go with anything less than 1.5 in a blunt tho.

6. the question is how many grams do you want in your blunt. that is your answer. make it as big or small as you want it.

Attached Files:

7. heh... if your looking to get high off very little my best guess is you would role a skinny blunt... you dont need that much weed if your a light weight to enjoy the sensation.. Plus To answer your questions, Less than a 15 Sac... if a Dime weighs 2.3 grams, and a nick does half of that, you do the math :p

8. damn dude is that before you rolled it with bud? or after....thats a fatass blunt

9. hell yeah it is.. you roll a damn blunt with however much weed you want for like the 5th time

10. a blunt we rolled a while back:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I've done two gram blunts. Usually, I use 3.5. You can fill that shit with more than 7 grams though, no problem.