Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bringing weed through airport security?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biggesthitever, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Its a bong not a bomb

2. pooooissssonnn gassss

3. [quote name='"Atlblazer"']To the people who said stick it up your butt. The fbs sees into your cavities so there is not any real point. Only way to so it would be to mail it out or go through an airport with no full body scannera[/quote]

Not that I'm encouraging it but that's not true at least not philly. I was able to do it that method twice, one time i dont mind that I'm out of shape(more cushion to hide it in haha. ) Although I gotta say the second and last time I did it they nearly popped me. They saw something on my leg but luckily I just got a pat down and moved on.

Do not recommend this however. No point in getting fucked for life over bud. The only reason I did was I didn't have any way to smoke it and it was too dank to dispose of.

4. Yeah, theres really nothing you can say to that

5. If you're going out of country my method won't work so stop reading now.

Okay, so you want it in "X" but you're all the way in "Y" so what you're going to do is grab some type of airtight container that's small. Then you're going to grab a postage box and write "X" location down with a fake return address and name. Then you're going to put it in one of the mail drop offs and then when you leave "Y" you'll have green waiting for you in "X".

I known many people who send it via mail, they usually do two-day shipping. Also make sure it requires no signature. Send it to your hotel, business, or even a local church just make sure they know it's coming.

You won't get caught also, i'd rather lose my weed in the mail than get anally probed and sent to jail.

6. Weed is a drug and if the OP can't go without it enough to risk jail time and/or hefty fines, it's become a bad habit.

7. Iv broughten pills and yay on planes. Never bud. Unless it was small bits on my clothes. Iv had friends being Kief thou. And bud. Just matters the airport really

8. Do not bring weed on an airplane, why do people ask this so much. If you want to get caught and end up with federal probation and not being able to smoke for a lot more then a vacation. if you want to take the risk then go for it but you'll regret it

9. i was thinking about carefully opening packs of cigarettes in a carton. rolling the 20 joints per pack, with filters, in one of those cig rolling machines. in the packs, resealed and back in the carton. can you carry a carton of cigs in carry on luggage? x-ray would look the same, for sure tobacco or weed. haven't noticed dogs checking check in luggage on domestic flights, only the international flights i take to Jamaica and back?