Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to get marijuana while on vacation

• Please log in to reply

Mrmarijuana

Mrmarijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts
Hey everybody, there have been way to many threads of people asking how the can get some bud on vacation.

Well, it's very easy! Go up to somebody that looks like they smoke. Ask "hey you know where I can get some trees?" If they smoke they will know what your talking about. Simple as that.

It is not hard to find marijuana if you go to the right places. Places such as skate parks, chill hang out spots, beaches, and of course college campuses. There are many more places you could go but, these are the most common places you can get some bud on your vacation. :smoke:

Macka B

Macka B

Old Soul

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,981 posts
Check webehigh.com
And hotel staff depending on area.

GutteralShiva

GutteralShiva

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,890 posts
If only people actually knew it was this simple. And would stop asking how to traffic....

ShockeD

ShockeD

Terminally Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,619 posts
Word, to find a new connect I just wait outside the headshop and wait for someone to come out with something to ask what's good. I guarantee you 99% of the time that person will smoke bud, though they may decline knowing where to get some for whatever reason.

Mrmarijuana

Mrmarijuana

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts

If only people actually knew it was this simple. And would stop asking how to traffic....

exactly. they could either traffic there bud and risk getting raped in a jail or looking for some dank at the destination :smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users