Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Hiding Place Ideas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LightThatShitUP, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Alright, soo, I recently got caught with weed. 3 times now. I still live at home unfortunately, and need to find a better place to hide my shit. (by shit I mean my pack of papers, my lighter, and usually about a baggie with 1/4 in it.) So I'll describe my room: A pretty thin closet, with all my shirts hanging in it, and my old guitar amp. My bed is pretty high off the floor. I have a PS3 and have considered putting it in there, but I'm scared that's too obvious. I have previously hidden it in my alarm clock, but my parents will be searching my room and want to be really fucking careful. Any really creative, out of the way, ideas? Could really use the help. Oh and if you can think of anything, a place big enough to hold a pill bottle would be fantastic, since that holds the smell in great.

Happy Toking.

2. When i was still living at home, i hid my shit in a jacket in the back of my closet..in a pocket on the inside of the jacket.

3. I hollowed out a book and its been my best hiding spot to date (the only one my parents never found). also i made a drawer with a false bottom a while back for my desk it worked wonders except for the smell which eventually outed me. an old guitar amp sounds pretty good though if u dont care to much about it just cut out a hole, insert stash, plug up hole and ur done. a friend of mine unscrewed the wall mount for the outlet in his rooms and put his shit in there i always though that was pretty cool but never had the guts to do it for fear of electrocution.

4. there may be room in the guitar amp, but it really depends lol. maybe behind some screw holes theres an empty compartment?

5. in ur ass...

all kidding aside try hiding it somewhere else other than your room. Somewhere your parents wouldn't usually think of searching for your stuff. I just hide my stuff behind my computer monitor since its against the wall and it's one of those big fat ones. My parents don't really search through my stuff though.

6. 1. pile of dirty clothes (no ones gonna wanna touch that shit, it never fails)

2. inside your vent, i'm sure you have one.

3. drop ceilings

4. take the face plate off your comp, hide it in there.

5. phantom drawer

6. by the furnace

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Self-Defense-Store-Pepper-Diversion-Safe/dp/B0015816T0]Amazon.com: Dr. Pepper Diversion Safe: Home Improvement[/ame]

7. Your definitely right about places other than your room. my parents have their own bathroom in their bedroom so if they ever get to nosy in my room i hide my shit in the bathroom that they never use (i blaze in there too :smoke:).

8. The second I saw the title of the thread, I instantly thought to myself, " I wonder if he has a guitar amp...". Which you do. Unscrew the back of it. If I can manage to fit this :

Glass Ice Bong - English - Grasscity.com

in my amp, then you can fit papers, a lighter, and a 1/4

9. If you have any electronics that take D batteries, just take out the batteries and put your shit in there. A good hiding place because it's well hidden but also easy to access.

10. Dude after i got caught 2 times. i hide all my shit in my bathroom drawer really far back. Havent been caught since:hello:

11. If you have a dresser, take the drawer out, put your shit underneath and put the drawer back like nothing happened. If you have a mag light, stick it in the battery compartment. If you have an old school bag, use one of the less obvious pockets and keep it in the back of your closet with old books in the obvious pockets. Cut a slit in your mattress where the seam meets the part you lay on, stuff your stash in there.

12. damn dude. i feel like hiding your bud is like hiding a dead body, just throw that shit in a jar so it dosent smell and wrap it up in a shirt or something

13. Hmmmm, Thanks for all the advice guys. I think the amp, jacket in the back of the closet or mattress sound the best, since my parents are HELLA suspicious of me right now. Like they search my room every day. But thanks for all the advice, more is appreciated, and wish me luck...

14. dont put it in a vent...even if a tiny bit of smell leaks out it could go anywhere...

15. take the batteries out of your remote. Or do the obvious thing and move out

16. Guitar amp! That's what I did when I lived with my parents.

But yeah, move out is the best option.

17. Don't even hide your shit in your room if you know they're gonna check it. Put your weed in a mason jar or something in a shed or some part of the house that your parents never go. Don't hide it near messes that might get cleaned or anything, just be smart about it.