Blunts Get Me High

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by PeacefulStoner, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Now I know statistically that from joints/blunts you don't get a lot of thc compared to bowls and bongs and vaporizers.

But for some reason joints/blunts get me feeling so much higher than my bowl.

Bongs do have me feeling higher than joints/blunts but i think that thats because of how much smoke you get at once.

My bowl gets me high but im bored of smoking it and when i smoke joints/blunts i feel more of a cloudy head high and a stronger body high.

I know that everyone says joints are wasteful but if i smoke a half gram joint i feel higher than smoking a half a gram bowl.

A half a gram bong would get me highest but i dont like smoking bongs, its not as relaxing and chill as joints/blunts.

Plus joints/blunts are so convenient.

And I've never tried a vaporizer, ive heard they conserve your bud but i like blowing out the smoke and stuff so i dont think vaporizers are for me.

Just writing my thoughts on here while stoned :smoke:

2. idk man ive had some super chill moments with my bongorizer

shit gets you blaaazzeedd
    gotta do it in swats, instead of packing one huge bowl and taking several hits.

will work.
    :bongin:

3. The reason that blunts tend to get you higher is that you pack them with 1-2 grams, while with bongs and bowls you only pack about .2
    Also, with blunts your inhaling alot more weed faster than you could with a bong.
    Seems fairly obvious but for some reason people tend to attribute magical powers to blunts, as if when you put weed in a blunt wrap it suddenly becomes supercharged mega weed.

4. Did you see in what i wrote that i put it if i smoke a .5 gram blunt i feel higher tan a .5 gram bowl

5. lol. :hello:

6. Blunts are hella fun to smoke, but with that same amount of weed, bonging it will get you soooo much more fucked up. Actually bonging the same amount that I'd normally put in a blunt might not even be possible for me. I'd probably get smoked out first. lol

7. Yeah same here lol. Blunts are more fun to smoke though :smoke:

8. Yeah, I agree with that, :smoke:

9. Nicotine headrush as well from the blunt, I don't smoke tobacco so blunts usually do me in very nicely.

But I do agree, gotta love a nice hand rolled blunt. + it's nice to change things up once in a while.

10. ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE OF TOBACCO!

that is all.

p.s. i love blunts!

11. But joints get me higher too and they dont have tobacco. I love blunts too lol :smoke:

12. Oh, I guess you don't batch your joints. I assumed you put tobacco in your joints as well hehe :p

13. Not a fan of blunts unless I'm smoking with like 3-4 other people and then someone will lip it most of the time. Joints good for two people max. But I smoke alone a lot, I'll stick with my glass a joint if I'm driving somewhere. (Cause I can eat a joint, glass doesn't go down so smooth)

14. Never tried tobacco and weed together. I've heard good and bad things about mixing the two. But i don't risk wasting weed if i don't like it lol

15. Yeah I used to be the exact same way until i got bored of my bowl. I think I'm gonna get a new piece soon to mix things up :smoke:

16. People mainly use it to conserve weed!!

Gives you a head rush, and if you smoke only batch joints for a while, you will get much higher from normal joints when you go back to them!!

17. I would have done this a few months ago but i quit cigerates so i don't wanna smoke tobacco (aside from blunt wraps) and risk getting back into smoking cigs

18. You only put in a tiny amount .. I dont think it would be enough to trigger any "need my cigs" kinda moment.

btw I had a poster of your signature in my university dorm room last year :p

19. Get a better bowl, cause my bowl hits hard as fuck with less weed. Last week I smoked like .7 of some strawberry haze in the bowl. I............................I was done. I WAS FUCKING DONE!:hippie::hippie::hippie:

20. My bowls pretty good. I'm getting a new one soon though, probably next week or the week after because i dropped mine really hard when i was high and it broke in half. Luckily it broke right now the middle so i just duck taped it and its all good. What would i do without duck tape? :smoke: