Subway vs Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by SneakyPanduh, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Personally I like Subway. Right now I'm lovin the turkey, bacon, avocado at subway...it's so effin good. So in this thread...post a pic of your favorite sandwich whether it's from Subway, or if it's from Quiznos...I'll post one eventually.

2. Meatball sub at subway is the way to go.

3. Just finished a meatball sub from Subway. Fucking tasty.

[​IMG]

4. i have been to both, and personally like subway. i feel like it has a...cleaner more clearer taste. with quiznos, its like they add a little too much seasoning and flavor to it and it hides the taste of the actual meat.

5. i really can't say,i only been to subway and the 5 dollar footlong is a great deal.I've heard that Quiznos price of the sandwich doesn't match with the size of the sandwich.But i am a lover of crunchy toasty goodness so i gotta give them a try someday.

6. hmmm this is a hard choice. there are definitely a lot more subways around then quiznos... I would have to say i like subway better for just a sandwich, but man i love getting a flatbread thing and a soup at quiznos so i gotta give them that.

And quiznos has bomb ass lemonade too! damn... but for a good sandwich, subway for sure.

I dont know how popular these are but by where i live we have silvermine subs, not as good as subway but they deliver and they are open until 3 am, so its good place to walk to while high late at nigh :smoke:

Edit: oh, and Italian BMT all the way, on italian herbs and cheese, and of course it needs banana peppers and other stuff :D

7. #7 averagetoker, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    if you have money to blow, go to quiznos. if youre looking to save some money, head to subways. thats how I see it, at least

V----Last time I went to Quiznos, I spent around 12 or so dollars. Got a large sub and some other shit

8. No brainer. The only thing worse than Subway is McDonalds. I would choose Quiznos over Subway 100% of the time. If I started to think about going into a Subway, I'd stop myself and figure out if there's a Quiznos nearby.

^ last time i went into a quiznos, i got a large sub for five bucks.

9. Subway is disgusting, they use the worst ingredients. Quiznos isn't much better but I like their bread and the way they toast it a lot better. Shit's dank.

10. jersey giant

i'd rather not eat at a fast food sub joint

11. quiznos is annoying, their setup of the store is awful. i can't see all the stuff i want on my sandwich and i don't feel i have the customizability like i have at subway...

subway ftw

12. This comparison isn't fair due to the fact that theres probably at least 4 times the amount of subways in any given city than there are Quiznos

That being said, Quiznos is better, subway is more convenient

13. If i had unlimited monies i would say Quiznos everytime...

BUT..

I dont so its sometimes a 5 dolla foot long

14. Quiznos bitch! The dude that is always working is super chill and for some reason my $7.50 sub always comes out to $5 flat with a free drink. All about that Turkey Cuban on Rosemary bread

[​IMG]

15. Both have their subs but I choose quiznoes because they know how to fucking toast a sub right. Most of the time, subway barely warms it up

16. I'm not much for Queeznos, but the key to Subway is finding a heavy volume location with a constant stream of customers. That way, they keep the sandwich fixins fresh on-site.

I loved the seafood delight but I hear they've taken it off the menu. Bummer. :(

17. the meat subway uses is so low quality you could not find it at the supermarket

18. ^ all their shit is processed anyway, kept in a fridge either under the counter or behind a wall or something.

it's not like you're really gonna "eat fresh" when you get there.

19. That is the funniest fucking sig ever.

20. 5 dollar foot loooooooooooooooooooooongs