RAP BATTLE TOURNY FINALS! jo3l37 Vs. cberry8 *ANYONE CAN VOTE*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cberry8, Mar 8, 2011.

1. word berry i pretty much try to just close these things once a clear winner is obvious. when the votes are close i like to give someone a chance to solidify their lead which is why i was extending the voting on joel and my battle. its always rough callin a battle with a 1 vote difference.

but yeah i'll close this after it goes another day or so probably.

i dont get how we get so few voters. in the last few tourneys a solid 20ish people have participated. where the fuck are they at to vote on all these battles? shit is lame. the people who got knocked out in round 1 and shit dont even bother to vote on the later battles.

2. Gonna go with cberry. Nice flow, nice doubles.

3. #24 Fresh Error, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    5-5 :laughing:

i know MIDNITE had no reason behind his vote but for real.. even when people explain their votes its just explainin their matter of opinion. so MIDNITEs vote for berry is a valid

4. Worddd, and for the record, I didn't go get random people to vote for me, only reason I say that is because that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the votes this morning hahaha

5. Bump, keep the votes coming!

6. ^for realz

i wanna start the next tourney so i can murk fools again. lol
    and exact my revenge on your ass joel :smoke:

7. Personally bro, I think our battle shoulda went the other way. It was close as fuck though, and we definitely need a re-match. I feel like I used all my Skies word play, but I'll figure something out.:D

8. DAMN this is close and I hate to be the person to break the tie here...

both of those verses were completely sick and so the winner is in the details here...

damn I am gonna go with cberry, I gotta say it was about a tie for me with those versus, both great, but I liked cberrys style more, its original and not washed up insults, but damn damn close on those

+1 cberry8

9. bump.... I win :eek:

10. :laughing:

congrats berry.

this is joels payback for beating me by 1 vote lol. by the way im sendin you an email in a min

PS.. i still think its mad lame that we got 16 people in these tourneys to start and we cant get 16 votes on every battle. i think next tourney im gonna try making voting obligatory for contestants.. and make it so only they can vote

11. skies im down with that. its lame that every one
    wants votes in their round but isn't willing to do the same for others.

12. ^word,, its cause like half the people who get knocked out in the first and second round just dont give a shit about the tourney when theyre not in it lol

13. My thoughts exactly.
    +1 Joel