Anyhow, what happens is i go to the dermatologist, he finds a lesion, and then i have a choice. I can spend a pile of money getting it removed (excised) using plastic surgery techniques, or i can have the guy cut it off and then cauterize the wound. I use the (brutal) slash and burn technique because I would rather have the scar and some money in my pocket than go through the hassle of getting the plastic surgery and still end up with a scar. This fall the dermatologist found three fresh ones.
Early in December was on-line and found this article: J. Clin. Invest. 111:43–50 (2003). doi:10.1172/JCI200316116 (JCI - Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors). It is a study on in vivo treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer that shows a very positive effect on skin cancer from the use of cannabinoids. It is an animal study using rats, but what the heck.
Long story short I read and re-read the article, and then contacted one of the authors who said basically that I should give it a try. I tried several methods, but this is what works:
1. Get a valid diagnosis. If you can get the doc to do a punch biopsy great. If he will do the biopsy and leave the wound open, better yet. That is what my guy did on one of the lesions.
2. Get some hash oil. I used both alcohol extracted and butane extracted oil and like the alcohol extracted hash oil better. If it is too pure, it is more of a solid and is hard to work with.
3. Make sure the cannabinoids can get to the cancer. On one of the lesions, the doc did a biopsy, on the others my wife poked holes in my skin with the pointy end of a scalpel. Yes, it is kind of barbaric since we had no lidocaine, but its no worse than a tattoo.
4. Cover the holes with the hash oil and cover the hash oil with a band-aid. Keep hash oil on the lesion (24/7) until the holes (or biopsy) heals.
5. One of my three lesions were healed in about 7 days. Thats right, when the biopsy or self-inflicted holes were gone, the cancer was also gone!
6. I had to retreat two of the cancers - dunno why.
BEFORE is on the left, scale in millimeters