I almost just fucking died!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. always fucking sucks when someones trying to hit you with a car or about to get jumpped by 5 people in a car, but shit happens.

2. nah man your just paranoid i remember when i was smoking with you last week we were watching tv then you screamed ah a truck then dove to your right and hit your head on a table

3. LMAO:smoke:

4. You should do it to kids with a good straight posture. Scare the confidence right out of them! :devious:

5. This.

6. I can see why they tried to hit you with their car,and for that i salute them. :hello:

7. i saw an episode of criminal minds where a guy was killing people like that.... good luck :wave:

8. lol,they were probably coming to sell you some good stuff:smoke:

if not i still salute them.

9. face it...your on the hitlist! :cool:

10. Actually, when I talked about it on the bus, one of the girls on my bus started laughing and told me that it was her boyfriend. I guess he was really blazed and he thought it would be funny to scare me. It ended up killing my buzz though :mad:.

I actually met him (before I knew it was him in the truck) and they traded me a glass chillum (a glass piece I named charizard) for like .2 or .3 grams. In all, he got ripped the fuck off, but he was the one who offered the trade so it was worth it to him I guess.

11. #71 wack, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha so hard

12. you should beat his ass

13. Well that's pretty fuckin crazy i bet the guys were just fuckin with younits happened to me stoned ad I was paranoid for like a week but I never saw them again...but my friend did. He just got chased for a lil but lost em and haven't seen em since

14. when i was 9-11 years old two people in a red truck tried to kidnap me...or least i assume that was the goal...

it was thanksgiving time and i had family over from out of state (the usual for my family as they came every year at thanksgiving)...

we'll we (3 of my cousins, my grandmother, and i) were all at this park just after dark (around the corner from where i use to live)...

i dont remember what we were doing there at the time...playing some type of game...well i end up on the other side of the park from where the rest of my fam is...

i see a red pickup come near the side of the park im at...they slowly drive around and leave...

few mins later they come back...they stop the car in the middle of the street and one of the guys in the truck gets out and starts running towards me...so i fukkin bail! and i was a FAT kid...so im hauling ass as quick as my fat will jiggle.

soon as he sees me running and yelling for my fam (to get their attention to stop these guys should they catch me) they get back in the truck and take off...talk about creepy.

i know he was running after me cuz i was the only person he could see at the park...

that tripped me the fukk out...it still does to this day wondering what would have happened if they caught me..

15. Sorry dude. I just thought you were a kid that could use a little exercise. I wasn't gonna hurt you. Just chase you around a little!

16. Odd that you typed everything fine until the part where you said that you couldn't type.:rolleyes:

17. No man. Legit story for sure. See stage 4 in my sig. I got it down to a science!

18. Too bad the truck missed :(

19. Death is inevitable. Nothing is permanent

That's pretty fuckin crazy though lol

20. newb

lol