Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

I almost just fucking died!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply

Asianpeter4

Asianpeter4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
always fucking sucks when someones trying to hit you with a car or about to get jumpped by 5 people in a car, but shit happens.

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 226 posts

Alright so I was walking home after a smoke, and I passed this parked red truck. It started up when I passed it, and it drove slowly besides me. Then, it did a U-Turn and tried to fucking hit me. I dove out of the way and ran up this dirt path they couldn't follow that's next to my house. As I ran away, I heard the truck turn around again and a lot of yelling.

That truck almost fucking hit me. The only reason it didn't is because I jumped out of the way, and even then I missed it by about an inch. But why me guys? Why did this guy fucking try to hit an innocent dude? I'm scared to even leave my house. I'm so fucked, they're going to kill me. I didn't get a license plate number either. Seriously, I almost died.

What if you almost died?

Help me out of this black hole that continually drags me in... when and how will I die?

asfuck I',m afreaking out I ca[nt eve, typwe help!1

nah man your just paranoid i remember when i was smoking with you last week we were watching tv then you screamed ah a truck then dove to your right and hit your head on a table

TWODe102

TWODe102

• Registered Upgraded
  • 210 posts

nah man your just paranoid i remember when i was smoking with you last week we were watching tv then you screamed ah a truck then dove to your right and hit your head on a table

LMAO:smoke:

Dum Dum Boy

Dum Dum Boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,998 posts

i'm talkin like 16-21 year old kids =P perfect age to SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF! because they think they are hard until a red truck comes flyin at them heheh

You should do it to kids with a good straight posture. Scare the confidence right out of them! :devious:

White Widow x

White Widow x

Emo/Scene Kid

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

If you're inside, they're going to have a hard time hitting you with their truck.

This.

Cm1

Cm1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
I can see why they tried to hit you with their car,and for that i salute them. :hello:

heyitsmeallen

heyitsmeallen

Secondhand Bonghits

• Silver Member
  • 2,013 posts

Cm1

Cm1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
lol,they were probably coming to sell you some good stuff:smoke:

if not i still salute them.

AlphApe

AlphApe

The Shotters Life...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 503 posts
face it...your on the hitlist! :cool:

LulzMaximus

LulzMaximus

Glass or I'll pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,526 posts
Actually, when I talked about it on the bus, one of the girls on my bus started laughing and told me that it was her boyfriend. I guess he was really blazed and he thought it would be funny to scare me. It ended up killing my buzz though :mad:.

I actually met him (before I knew it was him in the truck) and they traded me a glass chillum (a glass piece I named charizard) for like .2 or .3 grams. In all, he got ripped the fuck off, but he was the one who offered the trade so it was worth it to him I guess.

wack

wack

shit'z legal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

All i have to say is im glad you didnt die. Cuz i wouldn't have gotten to see your awesome Eddy picture :D

Hahaha so hard

ObamasBong

ObamasBong

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 445 posts

Actually, when I talked about it on the bus, one of the girls on my bus started laughing and told me that it was her boyfriend. I guess he was really blazed and he thought it would be funny to scare me. It ended up killing my buzz though :mad:.

I actually met him (before I knew it was him in the truck) and they traded me a glass chillum (a glass piece I named charizard) for like .2 or .3 grams. In all, he got ripped the fuck off, but he was the one who offered the trade so it was worth it to him I guess.

you should beat his ass

maryjaneslovr

maryjaneslovr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
Well that's pretty fuckin crazy i bet the guys were just fuckin with younits happened to me stoned ad I was paranoid for like a week but I never saw them again...but my friend did. He just got chased for a lil but lost em and haven't seen em since

justcallmesir

justcallmesir

• Registered Upgraded
  • 997 posts
when i was 9-11 years old two people in a red truck tried to kidnap me...or least i assume that was the goal...

it was thanksgiving time and i had family over from out of state (the usual for my family as they came every year at thanksgiving)...

we'll we (3 of my cousins, my grandmother, and i) were all at this park just after dark (around the corner from where i use to live)...

i dont remember what we were doing there at the time...playing some type of game...well i end up on the other side of the park from where the rest of my fam is...

i see a red pickup come near the side of the park im at...they slowly drive around and leave...

few mins later they come back...they stop the car in the middle of the street and one of the guys in the truck gets out and starts running towards me...so i fukkin bail! and i was a FAT kid...so im hauling ass as quick as my fat will jiggle.

soon as he sees me running and yelling for my fam (to get their attention to stop these guys should they catch me) they get back in the truck and take off...talk about creepy.

i know he was running after me cuz i was the only person he could see at the park...

that tripped me the fukk out...it still does to this day wondering what would have happened if they caught me..

LongBottomLeaf

LongBottomLeaf

Certified Perfect

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,529 posts

when i was 9-11 years old two people in a red truck tried to kidnap me...or least i assume that was the goal...

it was thanksgiving time and i had family over from out of state (the usual for my family as they came every year at thanksgiving)...

we'll we (3 of my cousins, my grandmother, and i) were all at this park just after dark (around the corner from where i use to live)...

i dont remember what we were doing there at the time...playing some type of game...well i end up on the other side of the park from where the rest of my fam is...

i see a red pickup come near the side of the park im at...they slowly drive around and leave...

few mins later they come back...they stop the car in the middle of the street and one of the guys in the truck gets out and starts running towards me...so i fukkin bail! and i was a FAT kid...so im hauling ass as quick as my fat will jiggle.

soon as he sees me running and yelling for my fam (to get their attention to stop these guys should they catch me) they get back in the truck and take off...talk about creepy.

i know he was running after me cuz i was the only person he could see at the park...

that tripped me the fukk out...it still does to this day wondering what would have happened if they caught me..

Sorry dude. I just thought you were a kid that could use a little exercise. I wasn't gonna hurt you. Just chase you around a little!

turbotoke

turbotoke

Smoke weed and ride your bike.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,452 posts

Alright so I was walking home after a smoke, and I passed this parked red truck. It started up when I passed it, and it drove slowly besides me. Then, it did a U-Turn and tried to fucking hit me. I dove out of the way and ran up this dirt path they couldn't follow that's next to my house. As I ran away, I heard the truck turn around again and a lot of yelling.

That truck almost fucking hit me. The only reason it didn't is because I jumped out of the way, and even then I missed it by about an inch. But why me guys? Why did this guy fucking try to hit an innocent dude? I'm scared to even leave my house. I'm so fucked, they're going to kill me. I didn't get a license plate number either. Seriously, I almost died.

What if you almost died?

Help me out of this black hole that continually drags me in... when and how will I die?

asfuck I',m afreaking out I ca[nt eve, typwe help!1

Odd that you typed everything fine until the part where you said that you couldn't type.:rolleyes:

LongBottomLeaf

LongBottomLeaf

Certified Perfect

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,529 posts

Odd that you typed everything fine until the part where you said that you couldn't type.:rolleyes:

No man. Legit story for sure. See stage 4 in my sig. I got it down to a science!

Cm1

Cm1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Too bad the truck missed :(

BlowTreeAllDay

BlowTreeAllDay

FOX Unit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,953 posts
Death is inevitable. Nothing is permanent

That's pretty fuckin crazy though lol

dildodaggins

dildodaggins

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,156 posts

@whoever says im faking - i was at my peak, and I just understood the severity of the situation.

**UPDATE**
They're gone now
I had a knife in my right hand I ran away, but that won't do much against a truck. Also, it seems like everyone is after me. Thanks a lot, asshole, for making me have my first bad high/buzz kill after 6 months of smoking everyday!

Also, I smoked a resin bowl to get baked. Does resin make you more paranoid/anxious than weed?

newb

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users