why do i always hallucinate when i smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by royce4weed2012, Mar 8, 2011.

1. pure bullshit dude...you are a liar or seriously deprived of a fully functional brain...:wave:

OP...give it up...mmj is nothing new to the blades of GC...and we know it isn't (can't be) used for hallucinations...

SEE A SHRINK you have some serious mental problems

2. :smoking::smoking::smoking: then what about the beauty that i'm able to see and percieve right now...:smoking::smoking:

3. This is one of the most retarded posts ive ever seen.

4. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

This is one of the most retarded posts ive ever seen.[/quote]

LMAO my favorite part was when s/he said to enjoy psychosis

5. My first few times i smoke some high quality herb,i would say i tripped but i did have strong visuals and a much stronger imagination. After a few time the visuals stopped and now i just get high. The closest thing i could say i came to a full out trip was when i tried some unmentionables that i got at a head shop. Can we talk about Salvia on GC? I dont think so but im not sure.

6. Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen, the Dr. Sheldon Cooper blade described it in one of these Apprentice Tokers thread.

7. I've hallucinated on weed before, I also smoked more than half and eighth in one quick sesh. I was sitting in my living room just starting at my brother texting on his phone when my vision split in two ways, I saw 3 sillouettes of my brother, the left onhe was red, the middle one was a greyish blue, the third was a a light green. I was laying with a black blanket, out of the corner of my eye I saw the "puppet" dancing on a part of the blanket that was right next to my eye. It 'noticed" me and began to walk towards me, i then freaked out.

Weed is a mild psychedelic so there is a chance of slight hallucination, whether it be audio or visual.

8. [quote name='"BLARNEYSTONES"']marijuana is not for you

man if if i was chillen with you riding around smoking a blunt and you started talking about kermit the frog in your head.....

cmon dude

i wouldnt be chilling with you ever again..

Man I can only imagine you on a bunk dose...[/quote]

Hahahahaha yes. Couldnt have said it any better

9. i didn't read your whole post but....SAME HERE! and i'm glad i'm not the only one.

10. Let me tell you this! I am on Paxel and Wellbutrin. You can look up those meds. Basically anti-anxiety and serotonin enhancing medication. I experienced hallucinations/sensations that scared me. I don't know if the weed was laced, bad or if it affected the chemicals in my brain. I need to do some research into the effects of weed on the mind, but I'm guessing it must affect the seratonin or dopamine levels in your brain or maybe there's a predisposition in some people that gets triggered when smoking? But don't listen to idiots out there saying you're schizo or have mental issues. The weed has f-Ed them up so much they think they are self-appointed doctors now.
    The fact is, our biochemistry varies greatly from person to person. Don't be afraid to consult your doctor or a neuro-psychologist as they can run tests on you.
    My story isn't anything to write home about, but after 5 hits I returned to my house and idk...the tv was on. I felt physical sensations. You know when you hold a newspaper under your arm? I was literally feeling that physically but when I looked I didn't see anything under my arm! This happened several times when I felt like I was wearing a hat, or there was a pair of glasses on me, just weird crap like that. Also, some weird auditory affects. I would imagine things said in the tv show and realize that it was completely irrelevant to the show. Idk why that happened but it freaked me out. That was only my second time smoking weed. I am not a chronic user. So this is especially weird.

11. This only happened to me when I had low tolerance once I got it up I was fine.

12. Personality disorder.

13. you may be awakening some sort of schizophrenia. I'd stop smoking :)