why do i always hallucinate when i smoke marijuana?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by royce4weed2012, Mar 8, 2011.

1. #1 royce4weed2012, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    ok well the title basically says it all. every time i have smoked marijuana i have severely trip balls!! i will tell you a trip story but im gonna give you details first. ok so i have probaly smoked weed over 300-400 times. i am not taking any medications. the first time i smoked weed i didnt get high, but then the 2nd time i did it, which was like 2 blunts and i was definatly not exspecting what everyone was telling me to exspect! oh yea and if your gonna say "build up a tolerance" or "it was laced" thats not true at all, i have 4 different dealers who all get there stuff from different people, and i have evan grown my own before and i still hallucinate, and for a tolerance i have smoked over 300-400 times like i said before... but yea here i was i exsperince during my marijauna "trips"

ok so i usally smoke 3/4 - 1 gram of weed every time i smoke. ok so i will usally start off by things getting really weird, things will start making weird sounds or stuff just starts moving, then (this is when i have my eyes open) objects like chairs or clothers laying on the ground start forming into shapes and most of the times start talking... then well i have the most crazy auditory hallucinations anyone can exsperince!! i will have all these random voices talking like crazy in my head!!! its actully very amusing and is one of my favorite things i like when i get high! it sounds like there actully right there!!! i have had spongebob, kermit the frog, patrick, and many many many voices talk in my head! and its crazy what they talk about. whenever i hallucinate kermit the frog voice he is usally talking to 4 other men about politics and sometimes they can get really mad, lol its hilarious, and sometimes i hear just very loud screams just screaming in my head. but going on to some other (open eye hallucinations) i started playing baseball with spongebob with patrick , (everything in reality disapeared and this HUGE mlb stadium popped up and spongebob and patrick were playing baseball! also i have had my room flood with with water and eyeballs mixed in with it. but some of my most craziest hallucinations i have is when i have my eyes closed! i feel like im flying through a dimension WAY WAY different then normal earth reality! i will have some serious mind fucks of me thinking im something WAY different than my normal human self, like i am a alien or something and i will just end up on a complete different universe and planet. i sometimes i feel like my arms are getting plowed through rocks and plastic or something.. its actully very hard to explain some of the closed eye trips i have had with marijuana. but yea i have felt like i have fallen from 10,000 feet in the air (thats happened to me twice and each time it has scared the living shit out of me) i have closed my eye and it sounds like rockets have blown threw the air. it is usally hard to close and open my eye.

but yes THIS IS REAL!!! THIS IS REAL!! i would not waste my time at all just to make up a fake story. i have looked up online i have found at least 3 other people with the same problem i have. but the main reason i posted this is just becuase... DOES ANYONE AT ALL KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS!!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHY I ALWAYS HALLUCINATE WHEN I SMOKE A LITTLE BIT OF WEED!! if you have the same problem please comment!!! i like to know im not alone. if your wondering if i am calm during my trips, yea i have pretty much learned how to stay calm during my trips, but sometimes i do get scared depends how bad they get. it is also know that k2 gives off hallucinations, well i can tell you i have never and never will smoke k2, just because i have heard many kids have died from smoking it

I AM NOT ALONE here is links of people who want answers like me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70490

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100626063544AAuLyiw well he did inhalents so this might not count

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101004001658AAB7zka

and i have been looking some more info up on the internet and i am starting to beleive i might have charles bonnet dissease, its just a little odd becuase mostly blind and deaf people get it and i get it when i smoke weed

2. marijuana is not for you

man if if i was chillen with you riding around smoking a blunt and you started talking about kermit the frog in your head.....

cmon dude

i wouldnt be chilling with you ever again..

Man I can only imagine you on a bunk dose...

3. i usally never talk unless people talk to me, thats when i try to get back in reality, i just basically sit there and chill while it all just comes at me

4. I want to hear kermit the frog talking in my head. All I do is go to sleep:(

5. complete bullshit. don't believe the troll.

6. ... it can happen, if i were you i would chill, you may have other mental problems, i am schizophrenic, still smoke and enjoy mushies dxm and shit, enjoy psychosis at a young age, and whatever docters tell you don't take seroquel, i quit taking mine and am far happier even when i trip balls with no substances, it is a family thing, got it fom grandaddy, i don't care im crazy go days without sleepin and have fucked up social life, im still happy when im not suicidal seriously though don't take the meds, and chill a bit don't fuck yourself up as bad as i'm fucked up

7. sure your shit aint laced with anything else?

8. Damn that's crazy. Consider your self lucky I guess

9. i totally agree!! altho i do not have schizoprenia i am having problems with relationships with family and im just trying to get the best out of life! my parents are trying to get me on anti-depressants and i just tell them im happy on my own and i dont need meds to help me. i really dont know if i am crazy or not. but on the outside people might think im crazy, but i have defintly notice marijuana defintly makes me happy

10. THANK YOU SO MUCH! right when he said kermit the frog, my heart started racing really fast, im pretty sure he said that lady had a tumor but i never have hallucinations when im not high so idk, but i am going to look further in that charles darbey disease, i know i got that name wrong i kinda forgot it but i will watch it again, but i am going to try to get a hold of him and tell him my story if possible. but yes i know i have something wrong with my brain i just dont know what yet and i just dont know how these hallucinations get activated when i smoke weed, but thank you so much!

11. Charles Bonnet syndrome :)

Charles Bonnet syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A lot of people have this and don't tell anyone, because they are afraid of people thinking they are insane. Same for hearing voices

Hearing voices international community - Intervoice

12. Why? Do you want to not believe him because it may mean that marijuana isn't the harmless substance you believe it is?

13. i promise you its defintly not laced, i will smoke with my friends and there totally normal with no hallucinations

14. Another plug for some great guys. They had a seminar here, it was quite eye opening

Hearing Voices Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15. #17 marsdude89, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
    I have similar issues. What I have gathered is that if I overexpose myself to a TV show, the characters are more likely to make an appearance in my head and provide commentary on my life.

I became worried when characters would interrupt my fantasies while I was masturbating.

I've marathoned the show Lost, and for a period while watching the show, and afterwards, I was seeing and hearing the characters inside my head.

Now I've been marathoning Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Larry David has been inside my head.

16. This is stuid as fuck.. Trolling to the max.. The dude that said he had the same thing just joined this month (troll)

17. There you go.
    /thread

18. trollioliolioliooooo