MACKdelta9's UNOBTAINIUM-OG & XXX RUN2

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MACK^9, Mar 7, 2011.

1. HEY CITY FAM,
    WORKING UP MOTIVATION:)
    ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I HAVE POSTED A JOURNAL OR PICS OF ANY OF THINGS IM WORKING ON. MEDITATED ON IT, & I THINK IM READY TO RELEASE A NEW JOURNAL. SO SIT BACK AND RELAX GRAB A BOWL< I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS ONE.
    FOR THIS RUN I WILL BE WORKING ON MY SATIVAS AND SATIVA DOMINANT OGs. I HAVE PICKED UP AND MIXED UP TO MAKE SOME FREAKISH OG I CANT WAIT TO SHARE WITH THE CITY. TOOK MY MALE OG TO A FEW PHENOS I HAD LAYIN AROUND. THIS TOOK A GOOD YEAR TO POP AND PIC WHICH PHENOS I WANTED HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE SECOND RUN OF MY UNOBTAINIUM OG!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STRAINS: BUCKETS/EBB

*UNOBTAINIUM OG.-(SUPER SILVER HAZE x STARLIGHT OG) MACK^9CUT
    SILVER STAR 2-(SUPER SILVER x SENSI STAR) MACK^9CUT
    XXX CHEMDAWG-(CUT FROM HARBORSIDE OAKLAND)
    SPACE SHIP OG- (SPACE QUEEN X MkULTRA X STARLIGHT OG) MACK^9CUT
    LEMON KUSH DIESEL (PAC CUT)

DUTCH DRAINS/ DRIP 2 WASTE

CHERRY AK47- (DTKL CUT)
    HINDU KUSH- (WC CUT)
    MARZ OG- (FROM SEED)
    PURPLE KUSH- (DTKL CUT)

COCO BUCKETS / TOP FED

PURPLE PEARL- (GDP X SILVER PEARL?)
    GRAND DADDY CHOCOLATE2-(GDP X CHOCOLATE CHUNK) MACK^9CUT
    LA WOMEN-(LA CONF. X MARTIAN MEAN GREEN) HARBORSIDE OAKLAND CUT
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sOORY gCITY! have to start the thread out at week 2 & 3 due to my time restraints and just got my hard drive fixed last week.

THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROOM ARE MY BUCKETS WITH THE XXX & UNOBTAINIUM-OG ALREADY VEGED OUT AND READY TO GO. MIDDLE ARE MORE BUCKETS DIFFERENT MIX SCROGed & TRAINed SOME COCO POTS MIXED IN AND LEFT IS DUTCH DRAINS WITH ROCKWOOL BLOCKS, KUSH MIX.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SET UP:
    3X1000 WATT HPS
    2X200 WATT STRIP
    22 BUCKETS
    2 RESERVOIRS
    GAS
    SEALED UP

:smoke: MACKdELTA9

Attached Files:

2. A FEW MORE PICS FOR WEEK 3. THE BACK WALL IS CROWDING LIKE CRAZY SO IM GOING TO ORDER A NEW HOOD:hello:. I THINK THAT WILL HELP A BIT. THE TOMATO CAGES ARE 48IN I THINK SO LET THAT BE YOUR SCALE FOR HEIGHT.

ALSO CHANGING MY REZ TOMORROW SO YOU GUYS WILL SEE A HEAVY CHANGE IN THE TOPS. GROWTH WILL SLOW A BIT, WHICH I LIKE. I DONT WANT MY INNER NODES TO STRETCH ANYMORE FOR THEY ARE TALL ENOUGH.

IM READY TO START STACKING.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DAY 25 (OF MOST)

THE FIRST AND 2ND PIC IS OF MY GRAND DADDY CHOCOLATE (GDC) CLOSE UP. THIS STRAIN IS A 40 DAY STRAIN SO IT FINISHES REALLY QUICK IT KINDA GROWS YOU. SCROGED THIS ONE.

3RD- SILVER STAR KINDA GROWS CRAZY LIKE THE STAR HEAVY SATIVA LEAVES AND STACKS REALLY GOOD.

4TH- LEMON KUSH X DIESEL ANOTHER FAST RIPENING KUSH WITH A TINGE OF LEMON AND DIESEL SMELL. GETS BIG LIKE THE DIESELS BUT KEEPS THE INDICA APPEARANCE OF A COMMON KUSH.

5TH- SSXOG OR WHAT I CALL THE UNOBTAINIUM OG. THIS PLANT IS THE MOST VIGOROUS PLANT I HAVE EVER HAD. IN WEEK TWO OF FLOWER THIS PLANT WILL STRETCH AND DOUBLE IN HEIGHT. SMELLS KINDA LIKE THE SUPER SILVER BUT WITH A TINGE OF OG. JUST THE PERFECT AMOUNT. THIS ONE IS SCROGED BUT THE OTHERS ARE IN CAGES.

6TH- PIC OF THE DUTCH LEACH TRAYS MARZ, HINDU, SPACESHIP OG, THESE ALL STAY SHORT AND STOCKY BUT FINISH OUT IN 45-55 DAYS.

,7TH ,8TH- XXX CHEMDAWG (XXX) AND UNOBTAINIUM-OG (UN-OG) GOING OUT OF CONTROL

AND THE LAST ONE IS THE CHERRY AK 47 IN COCO POT. WAIT TILL YOU GUYS SEE THIS ONE OOOOOOOOWEEEEEE

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY:smoke:
    peace,MACK^9

Attached Files:

3. stay tuned im going to do a SMALL feature TOMORROW on the LA WOMAN, PURPLE KUSH, PURPLE PEARL, MARZ, HINDU AND MY 1OF FAVS THE CHERRY AK47.:wave: OFF TO THE THE GREEN CAVE!! :smoke:MACK

4. Nice cave you got growin there. I dont know how you leave it. lol.

I see you got a lot of different mediums goin in there. Anyone you prefer over the other?

5. I know right . lol.
    * im medical patient and caregiver so i never leave my house anyways.

Well im doing a few side by sides right now so i feel like each medium has its benefits and negatives. i prefer to use my 5 gallon ebb buckets on my heavy yielders, a mix of hydroton, hygromite and silica.

i also use net pots because it hurts my back to wash hydroton rocks for 3 days straight. the taste after flush is superior but another hard medium to use. because the roots are just suspended in air they can die or root rot quickly if you arnt payin attention.

when i use coco its for a family member who only smokes organic.(nothing is truly organic to me but thats a whole other thread.) i do prefer this smoke over allot of other mediums its just not my preferred medium to grow with. hard to control ph and flushing is a biatch.

the rockwool blocks i use in the dutch drains is another one of my preferred mediums to grow my kush's in. they need a heavier dose of nutrients and the rockwool hold really well.
    .......................................................................................................................

personally for quantity and medical quality i prefer using the ebb n flood buckets indoors. i usually pull a good 2oz to qp off each bucket.(depending what strains)
    stay tuned and you will see my trials and errors. yes i do f*ck up every now and then. im just a regular stoner.:smoke:

6. i noticed the differing heights of the plants, my question is if your trying to get a perpetual harvest going or if it is just differences in strains? or is this just your veg or flower room, basically asking if you have a seperate room for veg because i see some plants with little buds and some with none. and how do you control your room incase one plant or multiple plants get too high.

7. hey TOKI

...YES there is just a difference in strains which alter the height of the last two lights . my sativa dominant plants i can usualy get as big indoors as they will let me. this room is purely a FLOWERING room only. I do have a veg room that im willing to take pictures of very soon. i have also managed to build a sacrifice split room in my garage(my poor car, sorry old rusty!) for moms and breeding stock.
    i am always perpetual just dont have time to show everything i do.

if you read my first two posts instead of skipping to the photos..lol. you would know that i am starting this in week 2 and 3. so the ones with little buds are on a separate rez(week two) than the ones with big buds (which are on week 3) most are my kushs which finish in 40 to 55 days and my xxxchem and unob-og finish in 55 to75 days . so really this is two runs in one room. sativas in one rez indicas in the other. with many different strains and mediums. this is all i do!! i have to try it all! and its all or nothin with me.

oh and im getting a new hood for the back wall next week so i will have another 1000w hps in the back for the unob og and xxxchem. hope that will help the crowded room.

ps it is hard being in a wheel chair you have to have an isle:smoke: so crowding happens in my room.

thanks for stopping by with the questions man!, peace MACKdelta9

8. thanks for clearing up my questions, btw it looks very organised. it looks like you really got your shit together and on your way to a beautiful harvest. i wish i had as much space as you, so jealous.

9. DAY 26.
    -----------------------------------------------
    SO IM UP EARLY. LOVE WALKING INTO MY ROOMS AND MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS ON POINT. THEN OFF TO THE GREEN HOUSE FOR MANAGEMENT.
    I ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE MY KIDS AND FLOWERING PLANTS POSITIVITY IN THE EARLY HOURS. TALKING TO THEM AND BREATHING ON THEM ONLY CAN BENEFIT.

I NEED TO GO REFILL MY GAS TODAY. HATE BEING EMPTY SO I USUALLY KEEP A FULL ONE AROUND.

NEXT I CHECK MY REZ.
    TODAY:
    1355PPM
    PH; 5.9
    MS/cm; 1.72 (THIS IS OK FOR ME RIGHT NOW I USUALLY KEEP IIT BETWEEN 1.4 AND 2.0 IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS. AND GO UP FROM THERE)
    I CHECK THE TEMP WITH MY FINGER IF IT FEELS TOO WARM I WILL THEN CHECK WITH A PROBE.
    addback or top off if it needs it.

NEXT I CHECK ROOM TEMP, HUMIDITY AND TEMP UNDER LIGHTS(KEEPING SENSORS UNDER EACH HOOD).
    72 DEGREES
    49% HUMIDITY
    77 UNDER LIGHTS

OK NOW THAT THE MINDLESS HABITUAL CHECKING OF MY ELECTRONICS IS OUT OF THE WAY, I GET TO THE TRIMMING, PROFILING AND TRAINING.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT I SMOKE A FAT BOWL OF MY LEBANESE KUSH MY GOOD FRIEND BESTOWED UPON ME.:bongin:

OK FELLAS HERE IS A FEW MORE PICTURES OF THE ROOM TODAY. ENJOY:smoke:
    im going to do a little piece on the cherry ak47, purple kush, purple pearl, hindu and marz a little later today.

peace,MACK

Attached Files:

10. NO PROBLEM MAN! thanks for the great compliments. i hope you stick around my journal, this room is going to get a little crazy in a few weeks. i at one time had a tiny closet just like most peps on this site. i have great friends and family that support what i do. i think that makes it easier to use as much room as i do, and not stick out.

peace,MACK^9

11. OK HERE IS THE CHERRY AK47.\----------------------------------
    i picked up this strain from downtownkushlounge in san diego cali.
    to be honest i was not ready for this strain. i came in to pick up some medicines and had some change left over so i told the bud tender to grab his fav cut from the shelf. so he bagged me this crazy cherry / kush tasting / pheno labled cherryak47.

this plant is very hardy, reminds me of the hindu cut i have.
    she smells of Cherry candy and kush mix even when shes not in flower.
    She fills out very nicely for a kush/ak47pheno cross.(as most ak phenos i have seen stay small and thin when profiled) with a little color of purple when it finishes. 45 to 55 days and my standard yield is around 38-78grams per plant.
    the only plant i top in rooting stage.
    one of my favorites to smoke and i have allot of family who agree w me.
    this strain will put you right to sleep.
    i prefer to grow her in coco or a soiless medium. she seems to respond beter when she has a loose home for hre roots... i mean really loose! like 40% perlight or silica mix. i use hydroton and a mix of the both in my soil-less mixes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a photo of my outdoor cherry AK. done in soil, amendment and coco mix.
    i got this girl to produce a good 78 grams off this plant. also a close up of my indoor cak47.
    enjoy!! PEACE, MACK

Attached Files:

12. DAY 28
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TODAY. ABOUT TO DO A REZ CHANGE HERE IN A BIT START MY WEEK 4.
    IM STARTING TO ADD A LITTLE MORE CARBS THAN USUAL. ALSO ADDING BUD SWELL AND A HOME BREWED TEA FROM COMPOST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I LIKE TO DO A GOOD CLEAN UP TRIM ON THE LADIES KEEP FROM SEEING MOLDS AND SPACE BEING ABUSED.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HERE ARE A FEW SHOTS AS THE LIGHTS TURN ON IN THE MORN.. WHAT YOU FELLAS THINK?
    ENJOY,mACK^9:smoke:

Attached Files:

13. #13 MACK^9, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    [​IMG]
    unobtainium OG 2o11 -[​IMG] XXX Chemdawg
    [​IMG]

14. NOT MUCH TO RECORD TODAY> DID MY REZ CHANGE. ADDED MORE CARBS AND SOME BUDSWELL to the list of nutes to use this week.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REZ STATUS:
    PPM;1420 LOL
    EC; 2.02
    PH; 5.7

TIME TO BOOST THOSE TOPS UP.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY REZ AREA, SEPARATED FROM MY GROWING AREA TO HELP WITH CLEANLINESS AND MOISTURE. :smoke:

Attached Files:

15. #15 MACK^9, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    :confused:wow defiantly no love on this site. cant even get any followers on my journal.? thats ok tho i dont mind if no one is checking out my room. this journal will be erased just like the rest of my journals that have gone unnoticed. so if your here for refrence then get you a pad of paper and a pen and get to the notes.

16. things are starting to get heavy. HAD TO ADD ANOTHER WALL MOUNTED FAN FOR MORE MOVEMENT IN THE BACK. AND ANOTHER T5 RED 4 FOOT IN THE BACK WALL WOULDN'T HURT.

CHANGED CO2 TANKS OUT TODAY. TURNED UP THE PRESSURE TO 10LBS.

ALSO ADDED A DEHUMIDIFIER TO THE ROOM, HOPE IT HELPS AT NIGHT TIME. HUMIDITY WAS HIGH THIS MORNING, PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE PERSPIRING MORE NOW.

ROOM STATUS/
    TEMP:76
    HUMIDITY:49%
    VAPOR PRESSURE:16.2
    PPM:1400+

DID A TOP OFF WITH A NEW MIX. TOP FED 5 GALLON POTS WITH TOP OFF..they get fresh food that way and lift after i give them a good mid day top off.

REZ STATUS/
    PPM:1435
    PH:5.9
    EC:1.95

IM NOT POSTING ANYMORE PICTURES TILL I GET SOME MORE REQUESTS.
    PEACE, MACK

17. I'm lurkin Mack :wave:. I think everybody just had a big pull and are too stoned to type. Your grow is HUGE and good looking.

18. thanks man , i hear that!! lol. the motivation to keep a journal is just not flowing. im just a regular kat like everyone else on here. i appreciate the compliments they keep me going. stick around, you will see some fun stuff tomorrow.
    im setting up my coco trays to do another flower room !!!!! running my space ship og/ lemon kush/ mkultra/ cherry ak47/ and i dont know what else havnt made up my mind . got to go thru my clone stock, see what i got left in coco. converting my moms in my split room down stairs into a full flower. going to use my 3x 600s. I cant wait!!! that is if the electrician clears me and puts in another 40 panel.. this one will be no gas open room and try to go as organic as i can. im thinking a drip to drain tray have the girls in coco net pots. with Humboldts finest coco. maybe even some 420 mix. <===that shit is the bomb!!
    here is a sneek peek at the youngsters.
    peaceMACK

Attached Files:

19. WOW!! GUESS WHO STOLE MY POPS CAMERA!!!??? LMAO YOU GUYS READY TO BUST YOUR MACRO WAD?!
    IM TAKING PICTURES NOW BE BACK IN 30.
    HERE IS A SAMPLE. IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE IT.:hello: MACKdelta9[​IMG]