New era hats, sticker on or off?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by TheoryisHIGH, Mar 7, 2011.

1. #121 aToker, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Blame it on the ignorant rappers for starting that trend. 

805? I bet I know you.
    edit: you're 30, nevermind :smoke:

2. circlular on, square one off

3. u from slo?

4. Take it off. The adhesive will natural wear off over time anyway and when it does, that sticker will leave a circle much darker than the rest of the brim as a result of sun fading.

5. More near Thousand Oaks or Newburry. 20 min from simi.

6. I think they look better without the stickers but I suggested to my bf that he takes it off and he was shocked I would even suggest it lmao but there's lots of cool pins and a patch on it so it doesn't look like everyone else's. He has a 59fifty. Idk how I feel about the pins and shit though lmao IMG_20141113_230844.jpg

7. sticker on. dat shine.

8. it's like a new car.  use your own discretion as to when it should be removed.

i'm not a hat wearer but have sold enough to know, sticker stays on

9. FUN FACT: that stupid trend of leaving the stickers on 5950 hats started when ghetto kids would steal the hats. Leaving the sticker on was a trend to show that you STOLE the hat. Just shows poor judgement and decision making skills when people leave it on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I get the price tag off but keep the round sticker on. the one that makes it official

11. I take the price tag off and only leave the 59/50 sticker if it compliments the hat

12. Off! If it wasn't for rap you would of took that sticker off as soon as you bought it.

Don't leave the sticker on!!

13. If it was like '03 Id leave it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. But do you leave the stickers on underneath the tinfoil or do you take them off?

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I take my stickers off. I also only buy the low crown hats. I don't like my hat sticking up off of my head. To each their own but that's how I roll. 

16. Take the stickers off and curve the brim a lil. If the hat's corner store steeze people will be able to tell for different reasons other than the stickers

• Like Like x 1
  17. I hope to God this fad dies. I leave the stip of plastic on my pants which says the size of the pants.....wow that's cool and it shines in the light!

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's up to preference. Personally I keep the sticker on when I know it will compliment outfits in the future. That official sticker goes great with some Levi's (regular loose fit). No price tag though, no one needs to be concerned about what's in your wallet. Some of y'all keep your screen protectors on your phone and yet you're here talking shit about stickers ✌️✌

19. Sticker off and I wrap the hat around my hockey stick over night so it has an extra curved beak. I'll never understand the appeal of leaving a sticker on, it makes you look like you're too lazy to take it off or don't realize its there.