New era hats, sticker on or off?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by TheoryisHIGH, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Guess i was talking generally about keeping stickers on hats.

2. I think if the stickers are of some popular brands then people like to have these.They can tell others that what brand they are using. Other wise they don't want these.

3. #103 RidersOnDaStorm, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I take the stickers off on my hats, leaving them on makes it look like I'm gonna wear it then return them. Also I hate having the bill flat like a dam plate, slightly curved is my choice.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #104 Zera, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    The only time I wore a hat with the sticker left on was for a show I was in--and for my costume, I was deliberately dressed like a goofy-ass teenage boy.

In other words, I was dressed up as the kind of person who leaves the stickers on thier hats

• Like Like x 2
  5. i used to keep them on back in high school, but now i say take them off

6. I leave the new era sticker on. But I think it looks wierd when people leave the barcode sticker on

7. I leave the stickers on until it's time to take them off
    Just received this in the mail recently, looks good with the stickers
    [​IMG]

8. Bucket hats <

9. Take that shit off. Do people honestly thing a gaudy gold sticker looks good?
    We used to get gold stickers in elementary school for being the teachers bitch. Nostalgia.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Yeah take it off,

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Take the stickers off, no one gives a shit how much you pay for a 59 fifty or if its authentic or not.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Stickers off.

Leaving it on looks ridiculous.

13. I was going to comment on all of this but you said it so perfectly.

14. Off. You legitimately look like a moron with the sticker on. And the size is printed on the inside if that's your argument.

15. OFF. Please.

16. I wrap my brim in tin foil, fuck stickers

Omega369

• Like Like x 2
  17. #118 TimothyTheFirst, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014

what the fuck does the color of your skin have to do how you should wear your hat?  

interestingly enough, I've seen the "stickers on or off" conversation come up in a few places on the internet.  also the "curved or flat brim" discussion.  every single time, literally, there's racist comments.  I just don't understand why the way someone wears their hat is such a tipping point for racism.

personally, I take the stickers off.  sometimes I leave that silver one on the bottom on just because.  I don't really have a reason.  But I usually take all of them off.  and I curve the brim a bit.  not like a super sharp curve, but noticeable enough.

18. I take it off. I think it looks rediculous with it on. Like not removing the point of sale sticker on a new car or something.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 15 y/o kids or swag fags leave the damn sticker on lol it looks stupid as fuck IMO