New era hats, sticker on or off?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by TheoryisHIGH, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Let people do them

2. people from the hood know leaving stickers and tags on clothing was too show off how much you paid, but the other trick behind it, is so you can return it and make it look like you got hella expensive shit.

3. Because it makes them feel like a baller showing people they have an official $50(if they even cost that much) hat.

4. No, it makes you look CHEAP! Everyone knows if the tags still on and it's being worn some bitch is gonna try to return it.

5. To clarify what people been saying about "fresh" or official" what they mean is, I just took my shit out of the box, same idea as not wearing dirty beat ass kicks and having some clean and new shit on. I find it a little odd there isn't people making threads about wearing beat ass dirty old hats lol.. well ok not that funny, I can see why people who be riding others who got fresh new shit just out the box....

[​IMG]

Also a big part of it is the culture that started this style. Even though pasty pink skinned kids in the burbs picked up on it, it still came from the hood. Works on the same concept as people got madd pairs of kicks cuz when they was a likkle one they were poor and didn't have shit. Now we got $$, let a hata hate...

*disclaimer* I can't even fit a cap over my dreads, nor would I want to, so don't think I am defending myself, just pointing some shit out *disclaimer*

6. Doesn't really bother me either way honestly. Surprised some of you are so bent outta shape about it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. right this makes me wonder how many people I piss off on a daily basis since I wear a hat whenever I go outside

8. There probably thread son forums all across the internet because of you, you ruined so many peoples day you bastard!

9. Now you make me feel bad. I'm sorry. :( I didn't mean to insult, I just thought the op should know he would be quietly judged *ahem* if he left the sticker intact, but who cares what I think? I'm just a chick, I don't even wear ball caps. :hide:

10. I leave mine on, the circle ones. I'd take those huge ones off if I ever bought a hat which had one.

Virtually everyone I've seen wearing a peak here leaves the sticker on.

11. Imo... Off

12. take it off...when you buy new shoes to you leave the tags on? im sure it would make them look more new, but who cares it looks dumb. all comes to to opinion on this one though and since its your hat do wat ever you want with it

13. keep mine on and the brim flat and im white...does that make me a tool? haaa

14. Depends the size and style. 59Fifty hats are meant to have flat brims. Don't try to break it in cause it looks like shit. Do what you think looks best. That is style. It's yours not someone elses.

15. what about the stickers under the brim do you guys take them off too?

16. retarded ass trend

• Like Like x 1
  17. Great, now rappers are wearing tight jeans and being faggots too? How the fuck am I supposed to know who anybody is? First the rappers are wearing baggy pants, now they're wearing tight pants...

Goo backs! :eek:

Oh, and do whatever the fuck you want with your sticker.

18. #58 605skunk, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    i put them on the bottom, best of both worlds. take em off cause if they peel off, then your stuck with a stupid sun spot. (T.T)

19. that kid kinda looks like one of my cousins:laughing:

20. Alllllllways take my stickers off, I think it looks goofy....