Probation drug test... Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 208013, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I was on probation for 6 months and got pisstested all the time. I smoked weed every day and never tested dirty. Buy a detox drink.

2. Detox drinks only have you do what is essentially a dilute, along with adding b-vitamins for color, some salts to increase specific gravity, and some creatine to match your levels. Unfortunately creatine takes 24-48 hours to metabolize so that doesn't help you if you drink it the day of the test (as instructed).

The test I took isn't some cheap, dipstick, EMIT test. Rather it is a gc/ms (gas chromatography/ mass spectrometer) test, which is much harder to beat as it comes out with exact levels of creatine, toxin metabolites, etc. I've tried diluting this before with no success. Trust me, it's either clean or no dice for this kind of test.

3. I don't trust you. They were using the lab tests for mine as well. As I mentioned previously, intelligence will be a key factor in the outcome of this.

4. I'm curious as to what exactly you don't trust?

Two failed dilution runs (came up diluted) seems pretty conclusive. I've done countless hours of reading, and I like to think that I am fairly intelligent, so what exactly is the confusion?

5. Oh my bad. NO they do not test for shrooms. The only reason I included that int he story is because I was rescheduling due to being hungover from fry8in the night before.

They MIGHT have tested for shrooms, but to my knowledge they didnt.

6. Dude. DO NOT listen to that guy.

Thats bullshit and if he DIDNT come up positive the UA's simply werent tested.

I have taken upwards of 50 - 75 UA's in my life. There is NO WAY he smoked everyday and then just used a detox drink to come up clean. He may have gotten lucky once or twice, but I highly even doubt that.

Do what u are doin bro. Stay clean till u KNOW u can smoke again.

I swear some people try to straight sabotage motherfuckers on here.

7. Thanks for all the support guys, guess what...

I PASSED!! :hello: :hello:

I'm burning a fat personal blunt tonight for all of you guys, even you socal toker, despite that you doubted my intelligence in passing the test :D

8. The high u get from the weed doesnt come close to the feeling of not having to worry for the next 3 weeks about a ua. :D

Thje day I got off my probation was almost as good as the day they let me out of jail after 45 days.

Its the feeling of FREEDOM. :D

9. SO true

10. congratulationsssss!!!!

get some snackssss :p

11. Whoo! Good luck, although I doubt you'll need it.

12. I never doubted your intelligence. I said it would be a key factor in how you came out of this. ;)

13. Sorry to bump this thread up, but has anyone had the experience of not getting tested drug tested at all on probation? I'm on for a DUI and she's only given me one Alcohol test, which I passed with flying colors. My gut and my friends and girlfriend all think im good (with smoking herb), and ive thought so too, because im off after a year of probation tomorrow. Ive never once been drug tested, shes only mentioned it once in the inital first meeting. I've NEVER given her reason to suspect I smoke, and I had all my court fees, community service and what not done very quickly.
    Back to my main point, has anyone been on like a DUI probation and not gotten drug tested? Im just curious if they even HAVE to perform a drug test to terminate someone. I'm thinking the alcohol test was enough, but what do you guys think? I'm in a RED state, non-medical mj state.