BUT, i hate waiting for them and they can get somewhat complicated for someone who is high.
Here is a quick tutorial on how to make simple and even better weed tea:
.5 gram of finely ground bud OR about a table spoon of roughly broken stem (don't make into powder)
1/2 a teaspoon of butter, or enough to barely cover your bud
1 cup of boiling water
1 tea bag (orange pekoe is my fav)
**Now here is your time to decide, do you want to get fully ripped and take a little extra time or save time for a nice calm buzz? if you want to get high use the bud, if time is restricting you, use stem.
1) take your stems or bud and drop into an average sized mug.
2) put the butter in and microwave just until it melts and becomes hot (12-15 seconds ONLY)
3) Take your boiled water and pour it in. Good idea to boil before you start putting the weed in the microwave.
4) Stir for 15-30 seconds. the water will turn greenish.
5) strain out your bud. if you used stems here is the easy part. Just pick them out whole and squeeze any juice left in them. The reason you broke them was so the water could soak into it better.
6)add tea bag and wait a few seconds til the water has absorbed the tea or w.e
7)sweeten with some sugar and drink up:hello:. the stems actually do provide a GOOD high. I love it because you can walk around, go for a jog or anything. No couch lock involved here. once you add the bud in, couch lock may happen due to the CBD bud has.
this may look like it would take like 5-10 minutes but i just made it in about 2. This is my first post btw (or so i believe, haven't been on in half a year atleast) and im ripped so take it easy on me lol. :smoke: