Cordor's Dank Forest 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hash Bean, Mar 7, 2011.

1. hey hb thanks for stopping by :)

Everything is going as planed so far..this rain just sucks..causing a little stretch to the ladies.. Gonna be supercroping them once were gonna get a few days of sun been nothing but rain this past week :/

2. you know Ive never grown KC but if I had to guess it their sensitivity to light, maybe bringing um inside and out made them force flower.

if the suns gone down majority of the way and you bring um back into your T5 the lights intensity varies ya know.

just a thought, could be bad beans? or missed packaged.

I would assume even autos would get bigger then what Ive seen ha.

3. Ya attitude could of messed up my order who knows what went wrong..I still gotta 2 beans of the kc that I wana run inside so just have to wait and find out..

Is that some new oil at your avatar :ey: :yummy:

4. I would say it's an auto strain. But I'm sure your buddy(or the seedbank) would of told you that. Ive never seen anything that far into flower under a 18/6 light cycle unless it was an auto strain.

Do you know much about Auto Strains?

They will flower under 24 hours cycles, 20/4 cycles(which is most recommended by breeders), or even 18/6. They seldom grow above 4 ft.

I'm just guessing here bro. :eek:

5. It was KC33 by kc brains says its not a auto flower on attitude dunno what hapended maybe they messed up my seeds?:rolleyes:

6. They had to of messed up your order, or the person packaging the order was baked.

I've never had a seedbank screw up my order, but I have read in the forums it definitely does happen. I would contact the seedbank and tell them. They will send you new seeds especially if you have a plant in flower that is under light 18 hours a day and it's not a auto strain. :eek:

7. You think they really would give me more seeds? it was a 10 pack that would be pretty sweet cause i do wana try this strain even if its indoors

8. thats actually the LH erl I made while back

9. R

Doesn't hurt to try. I would tell them the seeds were not as advertised., and i would appreciate seeds that don't flower with 18 hours of light.. .;)

10. NO DON'T SAY THAT! if you discuss anything about growing or anything of that matter they won't deal with you! at least that's how it is with attitude seedbank...they are for souveneir purposes only or if the laws change in the future is how they state it. i'd just tell them they were all busted up when you received them, or anything else other than growing them...

11. I've talked frankly and open to Nirvana shop and they did indeed send me more seeds. The Tude would want you to actually send the busted up seeds back. Get some bagseed from somewhere and send those back. :eek:

12. Goodlooks man :smoke:

13. Cordor, wheres that update, buddy?

14. sorry to bring up an old thread, but did they get pulled up by the cops? Mine recently got pulled up and I'm wondering if I should be expecting a fed at my door soon lol. I'm just hoping there weren't any cameras or anything