Cordor's Dank Forest 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hash Bean, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ahh your in calli i hate you...but yeah it got up to 76 today :hello: Gonna go dig some holes tm :cool:

2. Did anybody that ordered during attitudes last freebie and got blue hash plant or critical+ plan on running it this year outdoors?

3. #23 dankohzee, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    I always run the freebies if they're able to finish. I got a few goodies this year--for free--that I'm planning on giving a go. Since the disastrous leaf spot assassination of my monster GHS white widows a few years back (they succumbed totally to the blight), I've wanted to give another WW a try. The Sour AK should be interesting as well.

Anyway buddy, looks like you have a good lineup. Have you had issues with the leaf spot? If so, pre-emptive action is the way to go by all reports, and it might be wise with those widows. Ope's Widows made it through that year, but mine bit the dust.

Subbed.

[​IMG]

4. Dank, this is my first year growing with actual genetics. Past 3 years always used bagseed, so I have yet to run the WW. I hear a lot of good and bad from her so I hope all mine pull threw this year.

Your lucky you got the sour ak I got the Auto flowering NL i think...but the blue hash plant looks nice...what is this leaf problem that everyones having with the WW?

I also se your runing the GHS tw? I plan on ordering 5 of those by the end of the month always heard good things about that strain..but goodluck to your grow subbin to your grow! :hello:

5. Subed. Good luck

6. Thanks man

7. The White Widow is great and plenty of peeps--most notably, the venerable Oldpork--have grown it outdoor with great success. Mine got the plague--the dreaded leaf spot fungus growers of all kinds have been fighting in the east for a few years now. It was a bad case and they succumbed to it, sadly. Every other infected widow I saw that year pulled through to harvest, so don't let my report detract from the merits of the strain.

As you can see in my sig, I'll stake my rep on the fact that the GHS TW is some of the stoniest shit around. It's the funk, the whole funk, and nothing but the funk. So help me God.

8. Haha alright good...hopefully my WW ladies do just fine...I'm so soupt for this years grow season now that I have a few grows under my belt and finaly got some good genetics I think I can do something good.

Thank's for all the advice dank :hello:

If I could rep you any more I would but it doesn't really look like you need it :cool:

I'm gonnna have to try that trainwreck though..hopefully the warm weather comes soon I wana pop these beans....

9. Good luck dude! You'll have seeds popping before you know it, and you will still not have prepared as much as you would want to. Its the name of the game. Here's to a great season filled with success. :wave:

10. Hopefully soon, it's snowing right now suposed to get 3 inches :cool:

I'll probly end up germin end of april and puting them in the mini greenhouse thing I have to make for them since they can't be started inside this year. Wish I could geta headstart

11. Cordor,

Good to see you back in the game. Hide em well this year.

Happy growin

12. Thanks man,

Yeah my spot this year is wayy beter than last years, around a swampy area hard to get too.

What strains are you running this year?
    I'm excited to see everyones journals! :yay:

13. Pretty much the same strains as last season, RKS, La confidential, Kandy kush, and the Connoisuer mix. Added sour kush, and some of the crosses I made from last season. Yeah every year the journals get better and better here.

Once again good to see you back at it.

14. #34 Hash Bean, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011

Nice man, they all looked beautifull lastyear :p

Is the Kandy Kush by DNA? If so did you like it lastyear?

Also ya not running any PPP's this year?

15. Hey GC, just walked out to my spot (camera was dead I'll take pics nextime) but I was wondering what you guys think of swampy areas for growing.

It's a huge aread with like beach grass ( don't know what to call it) and a stream going down the middle of it. It is a bitch to get to and takes about 45 minutes from road.

Now I'm going to have to use growbags, I'm gonna go with the 30 gallon camo grow bags most likley unless someone has something better they can reffer. I'm just worried about raining and it over flooding.

The areas about 3/4 a football field wide and goes back for miles of just swamp and woods on both sides of it for miles. The plants would get sun all day, so if anyone has experiences with swamps I would greatly apreciate some advice

peace guys,

-cor

16. hey im new to g.c thought id break my first post ,and throw some ideas your way i got some good experience under my belt and ill be doing a journal this year...but anways in response to your area , in one of my spots near a small flat land creek, im using stackable plastic trays to put my smart pots on but if your useing grow bags you could use milk crates or something similar (maybe) :rolleyes: thankfully they always widely availible,or swamp tubes( polyethylene pipe) they have extra's laying around construcsioin sites sometimes but not as easy to find and would be pretty hard to come by with the rate of building going on these days,but thats the only thing i kno for general swamp growing but hope the ideas may have sparked an idea for you,let me pull up a chair and best of luck to yah

17. I'm going to be making my cold frame this week and get some soil to start my seeds out in.

Frigin snowin here today :cool:

[​IMG]

18. Snowing here too.....

They say it will be nice in the next week and I hope to get my area ready too. Subbed, good luck bro!

19. Yeah man it's beautifull out today 56!

But wiked windy so makes it a bit chilly, thanks tho man

20. New England weather is wild haha, snowing here in New Hampshire one day (today :( ) then warm and sunny the next...!

I might start a journal but haven't decided yet! Never grown anything in my life...:p

Best of luck Cordor, I'll be following! It'll be nice to follow a grow with similar weather conditions :hello: Read through your journal last year and you definitely have the right idea and ambition to make some real beauties! Be safe :smoke: