Cordor's Dank Forest 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Hash Bean, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Hey GC I'm back this year and gonna finish this grow with no problems :p tonight I decdided to go with a 5 pack of Nirvana Seeds PPP Feminized and a 5 pack of
    Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized. I plan on ordering 5xfem of LSD and 5 more, not sure on strain yet. I got all the freebies to :smoke:

My spot this year is WAY beter then lastyears. I plan on going to dig the holes this week either 3x3 or 4x4 and letting my soil mix sit a month before transplanting the plants in there. I plan on starting them on 4/20 under a 150 MH and some CFL's and bringing them outside once the weather gets nice

GoodLuck to everyone lets have a safe 2011 Grow Season :bongin::yay:

2. I'm in, sorry about your last grow, solo is the way to go, I had to split my weed up 50/50 my first grow as well...whack.

Lets see some pics of your new spot! I'm trying to see if its stealthy :p

3. When growing outdoors, it ALWAYS takes a few times to get it right. All outdoor growers need to apply what was learned from all prior years to future grows. Best of luck to you Cordor.

4. #4 Hash Bean, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011

Yeah I'm aware of that this will be my 3rd outdoor grow I have a few grows under my belt :rolleyes:.

Always room for improvment though that's why we got the city full of advice :smoke:

I'm going out to my spot today just to check it out since all the snows gone and gonna start to dig holes this weekend if it's nice out :hello:

I still haven't decided if I'm going to mix up a organice soil mix for my ladies or just use the Fox Farms Nutrients again.

OP - I had to grab some of the GHS WW after seing your sugar hole lastyear!

5. Yeah RIP to my ladies lastyear :(

But hey, you learn from your mistakes so I'm trying to not fuckup this year but i'll grab some pics of it today

6. The WW is a joy to grow and the bud is superb. You made a good choice. I will offer this right up front: The most vulnerable time is when they are small seedlings, just keep em protected. Check how I start out my grows, Seedling protection really pays off big in the end.

7. Yeah I can't wait for harvest time it could only come soon enough :hello:

But I'm going to invest in that what looks like a little mini greenhouse did you build it or buy it somewhere?

8. It's purchased, it's called a Victorian Lantern Cloche, just google it.

9. Goodlooks man:smoke:

10. I'm growing 5 GHS WW as well bro. As well as 10 GHS Super Lemon Haze and the Dinafem Freebies.(Excited about my Blue Hash and Moby Dick) I too followed the success from OldPorks last run as well. Looks like OldPork has a few Padawans on GC. :wave::) Good luck too you bro and I can't wait so see how we do this year.

11. OP, I couldn't find them online in a store that was in the USA, do you know if WalMart HomeDepot or any of them carry them?

12. Thank you!! I remember seeing this a few years back

13. #14 Hash Bean, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    My order came in today, I ended up getting 10 extra free seeds :hello:

Can't wait to germinate these, has anyone ever grown the Blue Hash or Critical +?

I'll take pics of them later on tn

14. #15 Hash Bean, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    [​IMG]
    yummm seeds came in today...all in all it was 5 white widow, 5 PPP, fem blue hash, fem critical+, g13 autoflower white russian(anyone else get this?), th darkstar, burmese kush, heavy duty fruity, and kushage...cant WAIT :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

15. Awesome, can't wait! When are you germing? Oh, btw could you perhaps re-size the next pictures you put on, just kinda distorts the thread, makes things harder to read, here is the site I use.

Free Online Image Editor

16. Thanks man I fixed that right after I noticed it was huge and when am i Germing? Depends when the nice weather comes around since I can't start them inside this year, I'm making one of those "mini greenhouse" things that OP showed me how to make so theyl start off in there but most likley a week after 4/20?

17. Anyone else in New England enjoying this BEAUTIFULLL DAY 74 right now :hello:

18. bumpinn

19. No way?! It's a downpoor in California, gotten like 3 inches in the past few hours. Ha!