Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Phlegm recently ... hmm ?

• Please log in to reply

buddytheguy

buddytheguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
So about 3-4 days ago i started to cough occasionally, coughing up fat globs of goober (phlegm)
its become alot more common, anyways it kinda hurt to smoke today so should i just quit until im all healed up? although i was taking fat tokes, cause i was skiing and wanted to finish the bowls quick so i could rip.... any idea what it is?

Stratus

Stratus

Permahigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 359 posts
Cold weather maybe? Are you normally in a cold weather climate or just while you were skiing? Or you could simply be catching something.

alwaysdown

alwaysdown

big waves and shiny buds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 613 posts
i had a pretty bad sinus infection the past week and i was coughing up yellow and green phlegm all day, if you are doing the same, don't fear, its just a minor infection and wait it out. i do recommend antibiotics too, i used them and it cured within 3 days of me starting 1 pill a day

buddytheguy

buddytheguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
theres not been any green.. it doesnt really hurt that bad to cough it up

weednbeer

weednbeer

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Well that's an easy answer.. Stop smoking for a bit, but that doesnt mean you cant get high. Make some weed recipes (firecrackers are quick and get you baked) :hello:

also, ive had that happen to me before (when i had my little cigar phase which probably didnt help either). I started coughin up phlegm last month for a bit and my chest was hurting. just slow down, take it easy and if you do smoke don't hold it in for ridiculous amounts of time.

Edited by weednbeer, 07 March 2011 - 05:29 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users