DIY: Feminized seeds

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by RO76, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I've done it like 6 or 7 times... always works well...

-Loki

2. #22 Kronny, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Loki- nice info. The only natural way that I am aware of is letting your plants continue to flower after they are "done" in our eyes. Just pretend your growing a Thai strain LOL.The plant will eventually realize eminent doom is near and will throw a few male flowers to try and pollinate herself. Sometimes 10-14 weeks!!!This is how many seedbanks started producing fem seeds. In my experience though ALL feminized seed will be slightly hermie its just the price ya pay. (haven't tried the silver though, have seen the results someone did with the acid it looked scary to say the least it contorted the whole plant). No thanks

Kronald

3. I've tried that method with some Jack Herer... flowered it for like 20+ weeks and couldn't get a male flower... tried fucking with the light cycle and still fucking no male flowers... Only thing that's ever worked for me has been the silver and everytime its worked like a charm.

-Loki

4. Yeah I've had the same problem some just don't want to do it. Do your seeds ever go hermie or are they just pure female?

5. Never had any hermie...

-Loki

6. Thats the answer I was hoping for thanx !!!!!!

7. Im pretty sure maulcoy makes fem seeds quite successfully.

8. #28 josephspare21, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    i seen on another site saying u need a 9V power adapter that outputs DC and u say a 9 volt battery dose the battery work as well cuz i am ganna be wanting to spray in a few days also they said to run the current for 8 hours is this right?

how heavily should i mist the plant with the water?light, medium, heavy?

9. You can use any volt adapter or battery from 5v to 20v... It just had to be DC current.

8 hours sounds a bit long. You want to do it until you see a gray residue forming on the bottom of the glass. Once you see that, stop. If you go longer, the silver particles will start to bunch up and then they don't work as well. Also, when you pour the silver solution into a spray bottle, try and leave the grey residue on the bottom of the glass behind. You don't want that in your spray bottle, the particles are too big.

I spray until the branch drips...

-Loki

10. so the bigger the battery the faster it will make wat u need? i will most likely just use a 9 volt cuz i got sum.

11. Are female plants grown from feminized seeds different in any respect from normal female plants?

What is the likelihood of a feminized seed producing a male plant?

12. I am 6th week in to flowering of 2 female plants (white widow and Jock Horror from nirvana feminized seeds) .They are 100% females, no sign of hermaphrodite.
    Feminized seeds can turn hermy or male under stress(irregular light cycle, heat, cold...) But if you are looking to produce femminazed seeds you must stress your plants on the hormonal level, not physically, otherwise seeds will not be feminized.

13. #33 RO76, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    No I have not. But I do believe that information is 100% legit . I found it in the book and do not see why would author lie. The only reason you feel skeptical about it is because it is sound so easy.

P.S.If I am going to try that I'll go with ACID method because it is not as complicated(still easy) as SILVER method. That acid online cost less than $20.

P.P.S.If you try that please share,but provide detailed data and pictures .

14. ass a coin collector seeing this makes me hope you checked out those silver dollars before doing this, some are worth good money.

i would probably use the collectors silver dollars instead of accually old currency. but thats just the coin nerd in me

15. I was interested on the topic,i found some info and shared in here. What else to say?. And I do believe in books more than to some random internet lairs on any internet forum. :wave:

16. I do not think that there is anything wrong with sharing the information...
    You can always follow Loki's silver method.....
    P.S..Here is the info ,use it. If you have doubts, then do not use it....:wave:

17. Do you feel better now??? Good, now time to get a life....
    P.S.And what is the difference between what Loki said and some guy wrote in the book???
    P.P.S.Sir you are an idiot...

18. #38 RO76, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Then why do you still have questions? Dude the problem is you just trying to show how smart you are... :) Get a life....douche..

Attached Files:

19. I think the only question he had was why start a DIY thread on something you haven't DIY'ed...

I think that's a valid point, not that the information isn't useful, but I think it's expected that their is some personal experience there too.

-Loki

20. #40 RO76, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    Troll,I care less what you think.... Fuck off and do not send me your private messages.
    Lets be honest, you do not give a flying fuck about fem seeds, all you trying to do is use me as a target to spray your poison :) and this is what you get - FUCK OFF YOU STUPID ANNOYING TROLL , GET A FUCKING LIFE MOFO ....
    Dude you are some sick attentions seeking fuck.....FUCK OFF ONE MORE TIME. Stop by to get another portion...

P.S. By the way it is going to stay (fem seeds post), you can tear off all hairs off your ass , and I am not going to remove it...

Attached Files: