Are we alone?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighlyHigh, Mar 7, 2011.

1. yeah i know :laughing:

2. Considering the arbitrarily large number of planets in the universe, it would be incredibly ignorant to think that our planet is the only one to experience the phenomenon of intelligent life.

3. accidentally voted yes, fuck sakes my day is ruined

4. That's 3 counted that accidently voted yes, myself included! lol!

5. thats still a lot of people that chose yes. i didn't think there would be that many

6. I know, right!

I thought it was impossible to believe we're the only ones in the universe.. Eh.. Oh well.

7. Four including me. Just wasn't reading carefully...

8. Well I read the OP question

"Do you think there is life out there beyond our planet, solar system, or galaxy? "

To which I responded

"Yes".

Then I realized the bar was way higher on the answer "No".. So I re-read the poll question and it's different :laughing:

9. True, although most of them stars are actually circling another star not planets.

Still, ignorant to think that ther eisnt other life forms out there, i mean it didn't take a lot of time for us to become where we are today.

10. Extra terrestrials will not visit this plant completely for a looooong time. Most likely after the human race is no more.

11. what makes you think they haven't already and aren't watching us?

12. I mean they will not stop by and make there presence KNOWN. Not like flying around in UFOs. They will not walk around and be like " whaaaats up" They are watching us. That way they know when they can actually come down and start excavating.

13. #73 architoker, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
    ahhhh gotcha. bueno.

and if aliens were going to harvest our planet, they would have done so before any of us were here.

14. Or they could harvest whats left of humanities remains. Use our bones and stuff for material.

15. Don't know if I would worry about other life forms being hostile, HUNGRY, maybe....:smoke:

16. impossible for there not to be another form of life in this universe. You cant even imagine how big it is.

17. They must not be to smart if Charlie Sjee is just going around revealing himself. They sure picked the wrong guy for the job.

18. When providing a wedding event toast, make it short basic and wonderful. You will find many individuals who do not know who you really are, and you will be uninterested as to what you need to say should you be offering a long winded presentation. Also, if you are planning to inform a funny narrative, will not find one that may embarrass the bride-to-be or groom. Remember, it is actually their big day. Take into account your brand new properties spot when buying real estate property. Spot is amongst the most essential aspects that men and women listing when opting to acquire some home or perhaps a brand new home. In the event the location is not going to meet your requirements for that home, then you need to move on and maintain seeking. Many people often question what triggered those to create hemorrhoids in the first place. Amongst the elements that be a factor in causing piles are experiencing an eating plan loaded with refined food, resting for continuous intervals, weighty weightlifting, stressing while in stools, hacking and coughing, sneezing, maternity, and excessive weight. Although a few of these actions are inescapable, you possess control of other individuals and may exercise that control to relieve the indications of your hemorrhoids or even to stop them from creating. Throughout the morning, you should consume at least eight glasses of water. Drinking water will help you to enhance the circulation of blood inside your body and also lowering the irritability that you might sense. This is vital that you support control the distressing indications of piles. Make certain that anyone with your house knows how to switch off the principle water offer, or is able to speak to somebody that can. In the case of a broken pipe or any other h2o-relevant unexpected emergency, you must instantly shut off the liquid to avoid floods, structural injury, as well as a sky-higher drinking water expenses. Try possessing some merlot along with your steak. Excess fat and umami flavors present in steak, especially method-unusual or rarer, need acidity to slice by means of their flavour profile. Red-colored vino is a favorite integrating for various meats. The weightier acidity and fresh fruit of merlot can actually liven your steak dish.
    Voir le profil: sausiafex - Forum rugby : forums XV de France, top 14, pro D2, coupe d'europe et amateur
    The Next Family Message Board
    United Subang Jaya Web Forum
    SitePoint Forums
    Profile of Unjuckyjeonee
    Ab Contour | UrBusinessHere
    Come al fine di espandere la vostra virilit¨¤ - ³ö¹úÁôѧ - ÂÛ̳| Ëĺ£Ö®ÄÚ - Powered by Discuz!
    http://onlinembapost.com/activity/p/476849/
    gestire le informazioni effettive cruciali cos¨¬ come rivedere le immagini - ·çÔÆÌìϨzÒ»ÂëÖÐÌØ»áÔ±ÁÏ - Discuz! Board - Powered by Discuz!
    nevertheless « www.brisksport.com
    Nokia C5 Review -
    Forse finirebbe per essere pronti a spendere che vi aiuteranno a dimagrire -
    iexuan-
    Message Spiritualité - ?? - lonozqsq - ???? - Powered by UCenter Home
    you might have less rate of interest -
    The body consists of numerous components -
    ËÄ´ïÍâ¹úÓïÑÔÑо¿¹«Ë¾ ËÄ´óÍâÓï Î人ËÄ´ïÍâÓï ËÄ´ïÍâÑÐ Î人ËÄ´ï ÕÅöÎÓÑÓ¢ÓïϵÁÐ
    d'¨ºtre en mesure de r¨¦duire cette r¨¦ponse particuli¨¨re non sollicit¨¦s | ÍøÓѽ»Á÷ - ±Ì˼˼ÂÛ̳ - Powered by PHPWind
    Il Ipad consente di guardare foto « Analblekning
    mypetsbook.net | eoneberen | Activity
    Your pc table won't require to suit your company requirements
    http://hong.yeego.me16.meyu.net/viewthread.php?tid=2355663&extra=
    They are available to workers from the organization. -
    ou d'un site Web même. - Android 2.1 -
    Microdermabrasion Philadelphia -
    up-and-coming designers -
    Based on Erikson's concept -
    guadagna permanente -
    is actually nearer to the united states compared to The far east - ?? - ???
    User:Caoureuk - WikiHamRadio
    Sono una persona felice Blog
    Nonostante il fatto che ci sono molti luoghi che sono comode
    keeping quantity of the actual picture -
    //www. articlecube. com -
    aminimwy's Profile on Video Mates
    Welcome to hgapps.com! | homegrown apps
    as well as started investing. You purchased everything a person desired. -
    la loro evidente proprio e vibrante display -
    http://shjdmba.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=39836&extra=
    ou même avec des bagages de cabine -
    //www. tels que. com / keen-womens-chaussures. htm -