Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can u smoke weed on this?

• Please log in to reply

greenleafs

greenleafs

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
can u smoke weed on regular paper, what i mean about regular paper is can u smoke it on school binder paper. i have like two kinds of paper, one is whiter and and it seems heavier than the other paper which is a bit darker(its not very white the other is whiter)and the darker paper seems lighter then the other one. can u smoke it on that. im wondering because im going to get some weed later on and i dont have a bong,pipe,rolling paper. and can u guys post on how to roll it good, like on how to put a mouth pice or how to make a mouth piece.

Similar Topics: can u smoke weed on this?     x

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
Definatley not, roll and peice of just paper, light it and inhale, that shit has nasty nasty smoke out the other end.

Mr.BunglEsbong

Mr.BunglEsbong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 488 posts
You can, but dont. it wont work well and it'll fuck your lungs up. Just make a soda can pipe or aluminum foil pipe. To make a can pipe just get a soda can and make a dent, then poke some holes in it with a pin or something else sharp, much better than improviseing joints.

TorontoCartel

TorontoCartel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 756 posts
when i was fiending for papers, i found these waxy tracing paper used for baking in my moms kitchen, so i used that and it works better then regular papers

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

You can, but dont. it wont work well and it'll fuck your lungs up. Just make a soda can pipe or aluminum foil pipe. To make a can pipe just get a soda can and make a dent, then poke some holes in it with a pin or something else sharp, much better than improviseing joints.

Good god, that's even worse.

The health detriment of smoking out of alumnium is still up for debate, but just ain't worth it in the end. Why risk it?

Also, some of that aluminum is treated with metals for various thing, in particular popcans are coated in a substance to reduce corrosion from the pop. I don't know bout you but i don't want that shit in my lungs.

go buy a pack of papers, man. 99 cents.

capitalgoods

capitalgoods

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
dont smoke tin foil... tin burns!!! so use an apple

greenleafs

greenleafs

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
how do u smoke it out of an apple? or any other fruit for that matter?

ras hempire

ras hempire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
poke a hole with a pen from the top of the apple through the middle, then poke a hole through the side of the apple until it meets the other hole. the top is the bowl, inhale from the other hole

Tela

Tela

• Registered Upgraded
  • 298 posts
its not like a pack of papers is $20 or something. you can get some cheap brand for less than 50 cents.

Rono

Rono

Straight Chillin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 131 posts
Just spend like 20 on a pipe and make a permnamnt joint

capitalgoods

capitalgoods

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
lol i dont know of any other fruits probably melons or sometine with that texture

akforty7s

akforty7s

Free.

• Old School
  • 831 posts
damn people take extreme measures to get high..
Anyone that lives in northern mass hit me up I will give you a free glass pipe, I have so many that I dont use

billabong420

billabong420

billabong420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts
i was at my somebody house for the night and i needed a blaze iand i coulnd not find one thing to smoke with at like 130am it was the most disapointing time ever lol

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
Apple bong. bore a hole from one side to the middle of the apple. Then at the top bore a hole to your hole in the middle of the apple (or you could just keep your holes at a 110 degrees, maybe 115). Put your bud on the top hole and your mouth on the other one, light yo' bud, nice smooth inhale, exhale, and repeat.

I didn't think it would work without a carb, but I just smoked out with some dykes (they prefer that term, but in a friendly way) at my husband's holiday party. Well this one ripped an apple out of her dresser, cut it up and we smoked out of it. It was slightly odd as I have never hung out with these women, who were about 15 years older than me, but enlightening at the same time. :smoke:

Mr.BunglEsbong

Mr.BunglEsbong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 488 posts
Alright, tin foil pipes are a little iffy. But i have never ever had any trouble with cans, they seem to work very well, just as well as a (shittily made) metal pipe.
they saved me many days in my youth after school, before school and when i snuck out of lunch:smoke:

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,227 posts

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
My library had a book made out of rolling paper, how conveinent eh?

Babette_Badeau

Babette_Badeau

stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i'm with everybody else who said just go buy a pack of papers! but i have smoked a joint with my friend who rolled it with the paper of a tampon wrapper. the smoke didn't hurt and it actually tasted pretty good. it's weird, i know.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

i'm with everybody else who said just go buy a pack of papers! but i have smoked a joint with my friend who rolled it with the paper of a tampon wrapper. the smoke didn't hurt and it actually tasted pretty good. it's weird, i know.

Haha yes!

the innovative womyn stoner!

Champ189WS

Champ189WS

Bong Engineer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
well, if you were desperate enough, you could tear out some pages out of a bible to use. But, that would be just disrespectful, so yeah, go buy a pack of papers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users