Poorly describe a movie - people guess what it is

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Baloobas, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Saw.

Two guys are taking a briefcase back to their boss. Meanwhile, another guy does some boxing.

2. Pulp Fiction?

the movie is black and white, but it was made in this century.

3. clerks?

4. nope, clerks is from 1994.

5. The Artist.

6. Did you see what GOD just did to us, MAN?! God didn't do that, you did it. You're a fucking narcotics agent, I knew it!

7. nope, its an action movie.

8. Sin City? Or the sequel that I can't remember the name of.

9. yes, hotline miami is a good stoner game anyway [​IMG]

10. a lot of people get tortured and the game continues

11. Saw 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10?

It's a car that talks?

12. Went to the movies tonight. Saw this obscure movie, They must have been giving away free tickets because the lines were out the door. Anyway, the movie starts and Wolverine is singing his guts out. Then Catwoman starts crying and chops off her hair, and it's all very moving. The only problem was, the girl next to me, who had apparently read the book or something, starts singing along. It was very distracting. So Borat and Bellatrix LeStrange have a pub, and have that girl from Mama Mia over at their place. And then later, Wolverine is on the run from the Gladiator because Catwoman had a baby at Borat's house, but now she wants Wolverine to care for her. Time skip. Wolverine gets old and loses his claws. A bunch of kids get shot, and in the end everyone dies.

13. Les Miserables?

14. is itttttttt..... sharknadooooooo oh hell noooo

15. Yep. :)

16. I never told you, you got it right, even though this was months ago.
    you said word for word what i said less than a month later... was that planned?

now for my new poorly described movie:
    A kid tries drugs while having sex, eventually him and all his friends get addicted and either die or get arrested. He finally gets out of jail and sees one of his old friends living on the street.... Lot's of fighting with his mom and an older man who tries to rehabilitate him in his own house after the man finds him naked in the snow.

17. You also never told me that I got it it wrong, do you think the thread should wait 3 months for you to come back?

You also never answered the last movie description,

18. this thread is way too convoluted for me. i tried to participate but it is pretty chaotic. maybe im just stoned like i was months ago...