Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

PayPal

• Please log in to reply

ShockeD

ShockeD

Terminally Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,619 posts
Do any of your dealers accept PayPal? My guy was telling me about how he was considering it.. so I got excited and made a thread. Lol.

Similar Topics: PayPal     x

Kush Smokker

Kush Smokker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,350 posts
Posted Image

demhoezz

demhoezz

ReefRunner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 372 posts
id rather just pay with cash lol

Edited by demhoezz, 06 March 2011 - 06:08 AM.
to high to spell

NowIsB

NowIsB

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,129 posts
I would need to see the bud first and then do it via my cell phone, otherwise it would be a no go.

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
There's an android app called "square" or square up" that allows you to accept credit cards via your phone. If you link a bank account they send you a free card reader. Costs 2.5% of the transaction. I have it, and have used it a good bit, (not for selling drugs), and it works great. It also totally amazes people when I plug the card reader into my phone to swipe the card.

yebo

yebo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 269 posts
obviously you dealer is new.

why would would want all those transaction records?

Oceanic

Oceanic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,618 posts
It'd be okay under certain circumstances. For example, that person using Paypal a whole lot, possibly dealing with ebay a great deal, etc. etc--it might not be a problem.

But, yeah--paper records aren't that great of a thing lol

Oceanic

Oceanic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,618 posts

There's an android app called "square" or square up" that allows you to accept credit cards via your phone. If you link a bank account they send you a free card reader. Costs 2.5% of the transaction. I have it, and have used it a good bit, (not for selling drugs), and it works great. It also totally amazes people when I plug the card reader into my phone to swipe the card.

that shit sounds bad ass lol =)

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
It is quite bad ass. The little card reader they send looks pimp as hell to. It's just a shiny little white cube w/ a slit in it and it plugs into the headphone jack of my phone. I dunno how the fuck it charges a credit card through my headphone jack, but it does. Go figure.

Art17

Art17

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Extremely terrible from the dealers end not because of the records but because the person can buy the bud with paypal then file a claim saying item not received after 2 weeks they will give the person a refund what will he tell paypal I sold him the bud paypal is great if your shipping stuff then you can provide tracking information and have proof of selling an item.

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
I guess the paypal thing would be a convenience, like it you got some from your roommate and you both had paypal, and instead of going to the atm, you just agreed to transfer it over. But giving credit card, or banking info of any kind in any form to like a "dealer" type of dude could have potentially hazardous results.

This thing is like something you'd hardly ever use, but when you suddenly find yourself in a situation where you're having to move money around it could be a lifesaver.

just google square and check it out.

ShockeD

ShockeD

Terminally Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,619 posts
You would be sending the money as a gift rather than adding "weed" to your shopping cart and checking it out.

I hope that wasn't too obvious.

Edited by ShockeD, 06 March 2011 - 07:47 AM.

Rap

Rap

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 225 posts
why the fuck would anyone do this

mur13

mur13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts

Because some people have bank accounts and don't keep all their assets in cash?

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts

Convenience.

Central_Coast

Central_Coast

Humboldt County

• Bronze Member
  • 2,872 posts

ShockeD

ShockeD

Terminally Chill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,619 posts

You sound ignorant.

Burner0

Burner0

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
intentionally create a paper trail :rolleyes: what could go wrong there. as long as EVERY PARTY has active accounts it would be fine. they might phone you to verify what your selling.

mur13

mur13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 900 posts
Man, if the DEA is investigating you enough to find that you have paper trails, you're fucked enough as it is. If the DEA knows your name you're doing it wrong, but in general they have no reason to question the activity of some random paypal accounts

I guess basically what i'm saying is, so called "paper trails" will only be called in as evidence, if you get to that point, my heart goes out to you

Mental

Mental

god's older brother

• Bronze Member
  • 5,878 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users