Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get rid of smell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Marc9118, Dec 21, 2005.

1. What do you think the best way is to get rid of the weed smell, say for instance in your room.

I've found that when I smoke in my room, right after I hit the bowl or joint, i light up a square. That seems to over power the smell. Now I can't open my windows because it's 20 degrees here.

2. I want to choose ALL of those options, besides cigarettes.

Heres what I do: I use this 1 1/2 foot sized transparent tube that fits around my mouth perfectly (Bought it at home depot) and set it on the window sill next to the screen in my window and sit back in my chair and blow it right out. This way I don't have to have the window open that much. Seems to work fine in below zero weather here in Minnesota.

I burn incense most of the time though, but if I really need to play it cool i'll spray some Febreeze or Odoban deodorizer around the room.

3. i open my windows up even when its cold out

but at night i just spray some axe and crack a window for like a few minutes cuz its to cold out here lol

4. The key is to always have some kind of ambient smell in your room. I usually burn incense or candles once a day. This way nobody thinks its fishy when you smoke and mask your BO (Bud odor). Using a sploof/spoof is helpful too. Dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube mask smoke nicely provided you kill the cherry after every hit.

The best way is just to roll a blunt or a joint and go outside... or get a vaporizer and then you can smoke to your hearts content w/o arousing any unwanted attention.

5. When you smoke, do the incents actually take away the smell ? So if I started blazin up, then when someone walked in they wouldn't be able to smell the bud?

6. It doesnt eliminate the odor. just masks it. but if you use incense w/ the other methods i listed, they all get the job done. Just dont light incense and spark a bowl and expect nobody to smell it.

7. Incents, spray, open window and spoofs alway help so there won't be much of a smell to get rid of.

8. Nutra Air!

9. Haha, well unfortunatley the roomates and landlord don't like me smoking inside, so it's a fine mixture of fabreeze and incense.

10. Be happy it's 20 degrees. Anything I do to try and get rid of the smell doesn't work, there is still that aroma.

11. Ozium i think works the best, it works the best in cars. But if i am smoking inside i usually use a dube tube or am to high to care about the smell

12. YES, OZIUM that stuff works wonders in small spaces like cars. Febreze works good for room-sized spaces.

13. Incense and a spoof

I use 2 or 3 sticks pe bowl and its fine

14. use a vape :)

15. i just leave a candle burning all day and light insense when i smoke

16. i just go into a small room like my walk-in closit.

if you smoke in anyroom the smell goes away after 4 or

so hours.

17. theres all kinds a methods. Incence, cigs, sprays, sploof, stealthy toking.... youll eventually find something that works for you.

18. i always light incents, i sit on my bed by the window and blow out it, most smoke that dosent go out is blown in by the wind, i set up my incents holder so the wind blows my smoke through the incents smoke

19. Incence is best, imo.

Also a sploof work with single hitters, its all goooood :D

20. cigarette smoke will over power weed smoke, but if ur smoking more weed then cigarettes that wont really work(unless your chain smoking)

if you have a sploof and are burning incents you wont have to worry about putting the cherry out(on a bowl) cuz the incents will put way more smoke out then then the cherry.