Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dro prices??!?

• Please log in to reply

automaticlover

automaticlover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
just wondering if anyone can tell me the typical prices for dro.. i've come across many types of bud but never dro. i've smoked baby dro, but that's it. how much for a g? 8th?
is 280-300 for a zip a good price range?

Word

Word

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,137 posts
depends whurrrrr ya live!?!?!?!?!?!

automaticlover

automaticlover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts

depends whurrrrr ya live!?!?!?!?!?!

lol i live in chicago

Blazing Leaf

Blazing Leaf

PassDatGrass

• Registered Upgraded
  • 425 posts
You know dro isn't a strain right..?

Jdonnie

Jdonnie

LySergikDubStep

• Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts
300-400 for a zip of dank

Billy8687

Billy8687

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
Why buy dro? It's only grown differently. People need to learn how to get off that shit. Its really not worth paying the extra 5-10$ a g in my opinion.

DrJellydude

DrJellydude

I'm Foxy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,899 posts
20 a g, 60 an eigth, and 300-400 an ounce is pretty standard.

420FuSociety420

420FuSociety420

Philosophy Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Well for one thing, somebody selling it as dro is ripping you off, selling something as "dro" just shows they don't know shit about the strain, and they figure they could get a few extra dollars off people selling it as dro. I buy my kush for 20 a g, 50 for 3.5. I buy from somebody where I know what they are giving me, I don't buy unless I have examined the bud all the way to the last trichome. If this guy is legit, before you buy, at least look at the bud and see if it looks good.

They could have grown really shitty bud, and still sell it as dro because it was grown hydroponically.

Edited by 420FuSociety420, 05 March 2011 - 07:29 PM.

AlwaysQuestion

AlwaysQuestion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

just wondering if anyone can tell me the typical prices for dro.. i've come across many types of bud but never dro. i've smoked baby dro, but that's it. how much for a g? 8th?
is 280-300 for a zip a good price range?

Need to get some rules in place for this how much BS. Like stick with the metric system in describing whatever don't really need the "hip" slang which is usually misleading. Like zip, wtf is that ziplock baggy what size? Sandwich, 1/2 gallon, gallon? How full (packed, full, half full, etc.)? I'm guessing you mean an ounce(28 grams)?

EDIT: Seen to many of these posts with usually misleading information or amounts.(I mostly read not post)

Edited by AlwaysQuestion, 05 March 2011 - 07:34 PM.

TGOLD

TGOLD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts

Well for one thing, somebody selling it as dro is ripping you off, selling something as "dro" just shows they don't know shit about the strain, and they figure they could get a few extra dollars off people selling it as dro. I buy my kush for 20 a g, 50 for 3.5. I buy from somebody where I know what they are giving me, I don't buy unless I have examined the bud all the way to the last trichome. If this guy is legit, before you buy, at least look at the bud and see if it looks good.

They could have grown really shitty bud, and still sell it as dro because it was grown hydroponically.

Kush isnt a strain either..:rolleyes:

420FuSociety420

420FuSociety420

Philosophy Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Kush isnt a strain either..:rolleyes:

:hello: You got me there lol, if you wanted specifics, my friend grows Aurora Indica, he sells it as kush to the people who don't know their weed.

schultzy225

schultzy225

I shit on import threads

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts

Why buy dro? It's only grown differently. People need to learn how to get off that shit. Its really not worth paying the extra 5-10$ a g in my opinion.

Posted Image

That is the only response I can give to this quote

NickCannonFTW

NickCannonFTW

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 199 posts
I think by dro he means beasters.

schultzy225

schultzy225

I shit on import threads

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
Ah ok, that is more understandable then.

We need to come up with some kind of universal stoner language. So many words are interpreted different ways in different parts of the world

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

automaticlover

automaticlover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts

You know dro isn't a strain right..?

yes i know it's not a strain

1 user(s) are reading this topic